Concern

Ragnar, Sophia, and the others had enough food to cook. Frogs and fish were collected and then cooked. Sophia went to Estrid, who was still on the boat. Once on the ship, Sophia noticed how Estrid was shaking. "With all the cold winds and waters, she might contract hypothermia," she thought. "Estrid, you must get off this boat and sit beside the fire. Your body needs warmth."

Estrid trembled a bit; her eyes were half-opened. "I don't have enough strength." 

Sophia grabbed Estrid by her waist and put Estrid's arm on her neck. "You need to try, Estrid. You need to get somewhere warm and eat something. Your body needs its strength. Please."

Estrid, with the help of Sophia, stood up, slowly walking to a corner of the boat. Sophia got off first and extended her arms as Estrid slowly got off the ship but landed on her back. Sophia got a hold of her again, helping her friend get to one of the made camps. Sophia went to where Ragnar was since he was more friendly and understanding.

Ragnar was helping move the fish and frogs around for them to cook until he noticed Sophia arriving with Estrid, who looked weak. He watched as Sophia helped Estrid sit next to the fire; Sophia took a seat. The other Viking warriors spoke to one another, making jokes about the raid or other topics. Ragnar sat as he looked at Sophia, massaging Estrid's arms. "It seems the food is ready. You will get one; the women will go first."

The few women got one stick of either fish or frog. Sophia got a fish for Estrid but got a frog for herself. "Eat. You need to gather your strength."

Estrid got a hold of the fish and began to eat, even if it were small bites. Sophia took a bite of the cooked frog. She hated the taste of it as it tasted a bit too salty. However, food was still food and shouldn't be taken for granted. 

Everyone ate in peace. Ragnar finished eating his fish; he decided to pee by the ocean waters. He let out a sigh of relief as he looked at the waters. Ragnar found peace in looking at the sea, even though it can be dangerous. Memories of his father and his travels and adventure stories came to him. Ragnar knew he always wanted to travel and make a greater name than his father.

Once finished, he kept staring at the ocean, not knowing someone was behind him. "Something troubles you, Ragnar?"

Ragnar did not look at the person behind him. "Why would I be troubled, wife?"

"We not just raided Itzvar's village but also took this woman and her friend, which will cause us more trouble."

"Why would they cause trouble?"

"These women are not warriors; they will only be in the way. From the looks of it, that woman, Sophia, wanted to be away from Itzvar, meaning he might come after her."

It was silent between the couple. Ragnar let out a humorless chuckle. "Then let him come. We humiliated him; it would be foolish to think he wouldn't want revenge. Is it concern you feel or something else?" Ragnar turned to look at his wife, who eyed him with sternness. "You have always been jealous, Lagertha. You held confidence and strength; you don't have that anymore."

"This is not about me, Ragnar."

"If I remember correctly, your lack of plan and insight got me captured in the first place. Your lack of strategy meant you couldn't get me out in time. Now, who is more of a concern, I wonder." Ragnar began to walk back to the others but stopped momentarily and glanced at his wife. "Tomorrow, we will leave for our new home. Try to behave yourself." He kept on his way, leaving Lagertha alone.

Lagertha then looked at Sophia, who still had Estrid close to her. "That witch."