Mate

VENUS P.O.V.

I arrived home immediately. I took of my jacket and I lost my sunglasses, great,that was my best camouflage. I paced in the living room. Something is definitely wrong with him. I mean, I felt sparks when he touched me and I just feel so magnetic to him or attracted. Maybe this is what they call a crush. I pinched my nose in frustration and told myself to forget about it.

I decided to watch a movie for a while before going to bed. I'm too lazy to eat dinner, I can survive without one. The movie is interesting and all but I can't pay attention to it at all, all I can think about is him him him. Ugh, might as well go to bed. I removed my jeans and shirt and chose to wear a short and a tube bra.

I dreamt of him and a black werewolf but I was woken up with chest pains. I feel suffocated, can vampires feel suffocated?And then all my mind can think of again is HIM. What the hell?!! I got up and walked out of the house to nowhere at all. I ran, my feet not touching the ground and came to a stop in front of a mansion, a big mansion. Two guys approached me.

"Hey beautiful, can we help you?"the other guy asked as I felt their eyes all over me. Oh right I was still wearing shorts and tube bra, too revealing but I couldn't care less, I'm still suffocating.

"Is Zachary here?"I asked the first question in my mind.

"Uh yeah, he's in his room. So you came in the middle of the night just to find Zach?"the second guy asked.

"Pretty much, yes so can you please call him for me ."I said. He nodded and a moment later, the pain stopped.

"Star, what's wrong?and what the hell are you wearing?"he asked in disapprovement as he approached us. I slapped him in the face and he fell to the ground. I looked at him in surprise.Did I just do that?I think I'm going crazy.

"Sorry I didn't know what just happened."I said as I held my right hand that hit him. Just then a blonde came running to us.

"Oh baby what happened to you?"she asked as she kneeled down and held his face. She kissed him and the pain returned, only this time it's more painful. I sat down on the ground clutching my chest. I never felt such pain in my entire life considering that I'm a vampire and a werewolf.

"Nicky get off me. Star you okay?"I hear Zachary ask as I felt him come closer to me. I looked up, he looks worried.

"What the hell is wrong with me?All of a sudden I'm feeling pain when that girl kissed you!"I hissed. He chuckled nervously. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I told you didn't I?You're my mate."he said.

"I don't know what the hell your talking about but what does that have to do with me being in pain?"I asked as I felt the pain disappear.

"Uhm yeah....you wanna go inside?"he asked as he took of his shirt and gave it to me, displaying his oh so glorious muscular body.

"Wear it, you're outfit is so revealing."he said, I nodded and wore it. It reached mid-thigh and it has his scent all over it. It smells good. He led me inside and we were met by Mrs. Pines.

"Venus?What are you doing here?"she asked. Clearly just out of the bed.

"I felt chest pains when I woke up and I found myself here, looking for Zachary and then when the blonde girl kissed him, the pain doubled. Weird but true."I said as I wondered again.

"Yes weird. Zach care to explain why that happened?"Mrs. Pines asked as she gave Zachary a menacing look. I looked at him in confusion.

"Mom, Nicky harrased me when I was sleeping. I don't even know how she got in my room."he said as if to defend himself. Mrs. Pines hit him in the shoulder.

"I thought I made myself clear. She's also a vampire!Everything that a werewolf sense has is doubled!Now that she met you,your the only thing that can hurt her now."Mrs. Pines scolded.

"Mom I know and I'm sorry."he said but I was still confused.

"What about him, hurting me?"