Chapter 13

Hey everyone! I am sooooooooooooo sorry for not uploading for ages. Ive been so busy! Anyway heres a quick chapter. Hope you enjoy! COMMENT VOTE AND ummmm….. oh and FAN! That’s all

Chapter 13

How brave you must be

To talk to the enemy

Not in the name of strife

But in the name of life

With white flag unfurled

Demand a peaceful world

They read the book wrong

And for far too long

We've accepted their view

But it isn't true

We're brothers and sisters

There will be resisters

Holding on to hate

But it's not too late

To change our way

And save the day

How brave we must be

To just talk to the enemy

*           *           *            *

Alec’s POV

My first thought had to have been: McDonalds?

Was Jessica hungry? My second thought was more of a serious one. Two vipers sitting at a table a few metres away from me. I’d appeared in a corner, unnoticed. But where was Jessica? The closest viper, his head turned. We recognised that we were enemies instantly. But this was a public place. They couldn’t do anything here right? Wrong.

The gun came out so quickly I barely saw it. I managed to teleport to the other side of the room a millisecond before a bullet went through the air I used to be standing in.

Screams exploded from the room. People cowering under their seats. Gunshots going off everywhere missing me by inches all over the room. These guys were good. One shot at me while one tried to anticipate where I was going to appear next.

I noticed the blonde haired one run towards the bathroom. Where was he-

*            *            *

I sprinted out of the bathroom and ran straight into James.

“I’m so sorr-“

Wire was yanked around my wrists and I was thrown over his shoulder in almost under a second.

“WHAT THE HELL DUDE?!” I yelled at him. We were in McDonalds! You can’t just do that to a person. If you could I’d do it to my maths teacher, but I can’t!

I then noticed the screaming and gunshots.

“What’s going on?!” I demanded.

“SHUTUP! Keep quiet or you’ll get hurt!” James hissed.

I almost felt tears coming to my eyes for a second. I’d been a fool trusting him.

My vision was so blurred I barely even noticed the familiar face.

“ALEC!” I yelled out my heart racing. He was here! He was going to rescue me and he would-

We were suddenly outside in lightning speed as James started sprinting. Ever tried to outrun a teleporter? Not a good idea.

Alec appeared behind him and tackled James. We all rolled to the floor on the hard concrete. Alec pushed me away and climbed on top of James, holding a gun to his head.

“NO!” I yelled out.

Alec turned to look at me in confusion. He shook his head and started to pull the trigger.

I’ve always heard about those times when your world moved in slow motion. When you see everything so clearly. I didn’t want James to die. And I don’t think he would have killed me.

I leapt forward grabbing Alex and thought of the first thing that came to mind. The swirling motion came and I was spinning. I clung on to Alec not wanting to lose him. As we were spinning at such a fast rate, I tried to think of what I’d thought of last.

Oh great.

I think we’re heading to Tokyo.

*       *      *

There you have it guys! bit short aint it. Wat do u think of James? Or Alec? VOTE COMMENT FAN! Luv u all!!!!

Zoeamar J