Chapter 1

I sat on the couch of the teen's lounge in avengers tower watching tv. Enjoying a break from my dad as him and the team (The future Avengers and The Avengers) were out on a mission. They shouldn't be back for another day of two. I let out a frustrated sigh as I sat there starting to get bored. I grabbed my phone and texted in the Runaways group chat. Once they answered and said they were up for a meet up I turned off the tv and went to my room to get dressed. I grabbed my skateboard and bass guitar then left the tower. I skated to the bus stop and took the bus to the spot.

I opened the door to our place and heard drums and the soft strumming of a guitar

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I opened the door to our place and heard drums and the soft strumming of a guitar. As I walked into the main area the drumming stopped.

"What's up Ash?" Gambit said causing Nick to look up from his guitar and wave.

"Hey guys. Are we just waiting on Ryder and Davii?"

"Nah Davii was the first one here. He's up on the loft." Just then Davii walked downstairs waving to me before sitting down.

"Oh, so just Ryder?" They both nodded.

"Oh, wait what about Moriko!?" Nick said putting his guitar aside.

"No, he's over by the lake. I saw him while I was walking up."

"Ok then." He said jumping on the couch. A couple of minutes later Ryder walked in with Moriko behind him.

"Let's do this." Ryder yelled as he walked into the main area. We played a couple of cover songs then decided to do an original. After finishing the song, we decided to go get something to eat. I locked up the place and we we're on our way. We took a bus back to Manhattan. We got the best pizza in Manhattan "Angelo's pizza". By the time we we're done eating it was 11. We all decided to head home.

"See you guys tomorrow." I yelled as I walked away. I heard a couple of byes and see ya 's as I walked away. I made it back to the tower and got on the elevator. I made it to my floor and walked to my room. I walked in and saw my dad sitting on the bed. He looked up at me when I opened the door.

"Where have you been? Do you have any idea what time it is?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry I thought you guys weren't coming back until tomorrow."

"So, you use us going on missions as a time to stay out later than your curfew."

"That's not what I meant."

"We'll it's what you did. How do you expect me to trust you if you're doing this?"

"You wouldn't have to worry about it if I was allowed to be on the team." I yelled. Dad looked at me like I had just cussed him out.

"You're grounded. We'll talk more tomorrow. I have to go debrief the team." He said and walked out. God he's so annoying. I put on an old t-shirt and my boxers then went to bed. 

I woke up at 4 in the morning and decided to go to the gym. I changed into some basketball shorts and an athletic shirt. I boxed for a bit then did regular cardio before going back to my room. I took a shower and got dressed in jeans and a white t-shirt with a flannel over it. I looked at the clock and it read 6:30am. I decided to make myself some breakfast. I made some eggs and bacon. When I was done eating, I went back to my room and worked on some inventions for the band. When I finished the project, it was around lunchtime, so I went down to the teen lounge to see what everyone else was up to. I walked in and saw Peter and Pietro sitting on the couch watching tv.

"What's up guys." I said walking toward the couch.

"Hey Ash." They both said.

"Hey where we're you last night? I checked your room when we got back, and you weren't there."

"I was out with some friends. I honestly didn't expect you guys till tomorrow."

"Oh yeah. Our mission ended early." I was about to say something when the voice of my dad the great Captain America called my name. I walked over to him, and he directed me to the gym. He walked over to the boxing area and sat on the bench next to the bags. He started to tape up his hands when he stopped.

"Are you going to get ready or just stand there. I took off my flannel and put it on the bench and grabbed the tape. I finished taping up my hands a bit after dad and got up to join him on a training mat.

"Look about last night. I didn't mean to go off like that." He said grabbing a punching bag gesturing for me to hit it.

"You're ok dad. It was my fault I didn't keep track of the time." I said throwing my first punch.

"Yeah, you do have to get better at that."

"Yeah, but I truly didn't mean to stay out past my curfew. It was a mistake."

"I know son. Which is why you aren't grounded." I stopped hitting the bag.

"Really!?"

"Yes really." I smiled and continued to hit the bag. A while later I got out the shower after talking to dad. I put on some cargos and a gray t-shirt before texting the group chat. I told them to meet at our hideout. I grabbed the project I was working on earlier and walked toward the elevator.

"Where are you going lightning?" I turned around and saw Aunt Natasha. 

"I'm just going to hang out with my friends from school. Can you tell dad for me?"

"Why can't you tell him?"

"They're waiting for me." I said with a pout.

"Fine just this once for my favorite nephew."

"I'm your only nephew." I said going up to hug her really quickly.

"That's why you're my favorite." she said hugging me and walking off. I got on the elevator and started on my way to the hideout.