"Genjutsu?" Danzo asked. Unsealing his hidden weapon in front of me. 

"If it's a genjutsu, you would have already sensed it, am I right?" 

"So, you know. But I wonder who sent you, foolish girl." He said. Oh no, he must be thinking that he has the upper hand. Oh my, Almighty Uchiha Lite. "Uchiha? no, they don't know. Hiruzen? No also, he's foolish." I laughed with his statement. 

Foolish? The Lord Third? I know he's stupid but foolish? He have to reconsider. All this time, Hiruzen knew everything. He's just covering his eyes and needed someone like me to waken him up. He knows everything, he has eyes for every corner of the village. He knows. 

A coward is the right name for him. He's afraid of breaking bonds, he's not suited for leadership but since it already happened, nothing will change now. Lord second should at least nominated Uchiha Kagami-san or  Hatake Sakumo-san if not. They deserves it than him. 

"I serves death and now that your name is written on the death note, bye-bye." I even waved my hands on him while I finally released the dark aura inside me. "You don't know the terror of death. No one knew." Only me. I am the only one who returned after death. It is still a mystery on how did I end up going back but what matters is the thing that is residing me now. "Devils." 

"I have Sharingans with me, fool." He spat, making me laugh. "Your little display of genjutsu wouldn't help you with anything."

"Oh dear. Visual prowess isn't a measurement of power - Might I say." I told him, not swiping my grin off. "You know, I despise you. Maybe it is the sole reason why'd I have to risk my life to kill you." I told him, unsheathing my sword on my back. "Your entire existence boiled my blood. Why are you even born?" I asked him naughtily, ticking him off. "Aw, is our elder here got irritated by that fact?" 

"Nonsense." He beamed out. He's now showcasing his arms full of Sharingan when all it could do was to cast Izanagi. I know how forbidden it was and it is also powerful. Itachi made me sit down all day and lectured me about his Clan's prowess and made me remember it for the rest of my life. "Whoever sent you here probably wanted you an instant death." He spat with venom.

I tilt my head on my side, confused. "Then why am I holding your arms full of Sharingan?" 

Not long after that, Danzo's screams of agony wad heard. He knelt down to support his falling body as his blood continued to flow outside his veins. Oh, how much I love to see this kind of scenery. I've seen enough nauseating scenery before and this should be labeled light. 

"How dare you! I am a member of the council!" He cried, holding the remains of his arms. 

I started walking towards him, making him flinch and crawl backwards. "Go crawl. It suits you. I wonder if I have my camera. I would love to show this to everyone. This is wonderful!" I said. "Your existence is insignificant as mine. You do not deserve everything. Do you know what do you deserve? Nothing." I added. "Because of you, the love of my life suffered hell. Because of you... the burden fell on his shoulders. and because of you! Danzo... your name rolling out of my tongue disgusts me. Because of you... my heart died after his death. You made his life miserable because of your desires for power. You should ask for forgiveness but I am no God." I told him, spitting a venom out of my mouth.