28

amory ❤️‍🩹

amory ❤️‍🩹

"wassup amory, you here to see yo ole pops?" the guard asked and i nodded my head.

"who's this with you?" he asked looking at zarek who just stood there all awkward.

"my boyfriend..." i said while signing a few papers then handed them back to him.

"mmm...wait a minute- lil demon??" the guard asked and zarek rolled his eyes.

"my mama yes.." zarek said stuffing his hand in his pockets.

"alright...head straight to the back." he said to us and i grabbed zarek's hand making him follow me.

"so yo mama real known??" i asked.

"if only you knew." he said shaking his head.

i know somewhat of what his mama does, but none of my businesss

"wait lemme get sumn from the vending machine." he said and walked off.

i shook my head as i walked into the room where my dad was waiting at, his eyes slowly opened and landed on me.

"oh hey son, didn't think you was gonna make it." he said fully sitting up.

"sorry i overslept." i said and he only nodded.

"how them grades?"

"all a's." i said proudly.

"that's good....ya mama??"

"ion even be around her no more...it's like she gets worse..." i mumbled.

"and you still in that house?"

"not really i'll stop by and get clothes but i'm mostly at my friends house now..." i said and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"this friend a girl or boy..."

"it's a girl but-" i got cut off when zarek walked in the room.

"that machine took my fuckin dollar..." he said with his face scrunched up then looked at my dad.

"ahh shit- i mean my bad i ain't know you was gonna be in here already." he said then sat down.

my dad let out a laugh,"it's cool...so who he?" he asked pointing at zarek.

"my boyfriend." i said and this fully caught my dads attention.

"yup leave the room amory." he said and i smacked my lips.

"i'll be damned." i said and he cut his eyes at me.

"what's your intention wit my son? what's his favorite color? his favorite crystal? what about he's ultimate secret?" dad asked all at once and i rolled my eyes.

"i wanna actually be with him and get to know him more than i do now and hopefully one day make him my husband,  favorite color honestly any color but mainly black and brown