but mom!!! i don't wanna name this capture!!!

First person: Broomer

Tw// vomiting

"Ah shit!" I moved back from the knife i dropped on the floor, i decided to just throw it into the sink, i mean i was already done with it, so i just finished up the sandwiches, and went back to Chalky's room to give him his sandwich

I entered the room and Chalky was laying down, he was asleep, wow how could someone sleep that quickly?
I made sure to be extra quiet, he obviously needed the sleep, i put the plate on the drawer, and i sat on the bed. I felt his forehead and he was already getting cooler, wow he's getting better fast!

My face felt warmer, man i thought i was getting sick too?
I took my hand away when he started coughing, aw that's actually really cute, i started combining his hair, it was a bit gressy but really fluffy, god this is so cute! So fluffy!!! If he wasn't sick I'd totally cuddle with him

I decided to actually get close to cuddle him, he actually hugged back, omg this is so warm, what if he wakes up!! Agghhhhhhh!!!!

Then he actually did. "uhhh h-hi Broomer"
"Ahhh!!!!" I hollered at the top of my lungs falling of the bed

"woah calm down! You might actually break the windows!" Chalky grabbed and pulled me back on the bed
"uhh... Oh yeah i have our sandwiches" i took the plate off the drawer

"Aw sweet, thank you" he took his sandwich, before going into yet another coughing fit. while i just started eating mine.

And after a bit we finished our sandwiches, and then something pulled at my hair. "you're hair is really fluffy today" Chalky giggled, combing my hair.

"aheh yeah, your hair looks soft too" then Chalky pulled my hair, and took the tie out of it. "Ow, what's happening?"

"oh I'm just braiding your hair, i think it would look so pretty" so i just sat there and chalky eventually got it done. "Huh actually looks kinda cool, good job Chalky" we tried to fist bump but we missed a couple times, but after the third we did it.

"yay!! Hehe!!" Chalky giggled then he fell backwards, very close to falling off the bed so i pulled him back up. he was still giggling so i joined in. "carefull, you could fall off the bed"

"Man you've been awfully worried about me" i mean he was right, but wouldn't you be too? He was barely able to walk! "dude i hate to be the one to say this, but you look like a crack addict" and then we both burst into laughter. "Hahahha! Yeah, i kinda do!" Chalky then stoped laughing, had a funky look on his face.

My chest tighten as he had a disgusted look on his face.
"Uhh is there some-" then he just threw up, it got on both me and the bed "OH MY GOSH, HAAACK!! I'M SO SORRY!!" he kept coughing

"It's okay, uhh i need to go to the bathroom, where is it?" I kept my hands off of my top "oh it's next to the closet, down the hall"
I went to the bathroom and took off my top, "yuck" i muttered to myself, putting it in the sink and running some water on it, and cleaning the bits of vomit off my arms.

man if this was literally anyone else, i would have been throwing hands with him, but because it is him i don't really want too, i don't really know why....

Holy shit! the sink is overflowing, i turned off the sink, and took my top out, and threw it over my shoulder and i went back to Chalky's room