I'm fine?

(Y/N) POV

I stepped in and shut the door behind me. "Where the fuck were you?" my dad asked angered. "I-I was at the party i'm sorry i'm late Rues mom was late picking us up." I said looking at the ground. I didn't like lying and I knew if he found out I was lying something bad would happen. "So know your lying? First you go out dressed like a whore who's obviously asking for it and now your lying?!" he said getting closer to me.

My eyes widened. "I told her she could take the binder off. Matt (your dad) you know how I feel about it she's-" My mom got cut off with a slap. "Of course it was you." my dad turned to my mom then turned back to me. "I met Rues mother today and she didn't even know she was going to a party nor does she know who you are." he said yelling in my face.

TW ABUSE❌⚠️

He then grabbed my hair pulling me to the kitchen. I started crying because the grip he had on me hurt really bad. He threw me on the floor and grabbed my phone from out my hand. He began looking through it then I remember I didn't delete Fez's number. "Who is this?" he asked showing me Fez's contact. He threw my phone one the floor and my mom picked it up just standing there watching this all unfold again.

"Since you want to act grow in my house i'm gonna show you who the boss is." he said taking off his belt. I knew what was gonna happen it wasn't the first and I knew it wasn't gonna be the last. The first hit was my back. I felt a sting go threw out my whole body. Then the next was my thigh. This went on for about 30 minutes of him hitting me and saying really rude things.

After i was sent to my room without my phone. My body was hurting and I was tired. I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror to see my tear stained face, makeup messy, and a red face from the two slaps he sent to my face. I started crying again, everything was hurting and I just wish someone was with me.

To be more specific I wish Ashtray was with me. I got in the shower and heard my mom and dad arguing. Once I got in bed they were still arguing then I heard everything go quiet. My breath hitched as I waited for something to happen.

Then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, then in front of my door. Someone came in my room and laid next to me cuddling close. I knew it was my mom so i calmed down. "I'm sorry baby." she whispered running her fingers through my hair helping me fall asleep.

One week later

This week was hell. I was homeschooled again my dad said it was good for me. He continued to beat me everyday then after apologizing telling me why he beat me then hugged me which I forgave him every time even tho I didn't want to. Today my mom is allowing me to go outside and I was excited. I started getting dressed listening to Red velvet play off of my now cracked phone (Red velvet is a k-pop group).

 I started getting dressed listening to Red velvet play off of my now cracked phone (Red velvet is a k-pop group)

I put on my outfit and noticed all the bruises so I put on a hoodie. And of course I had to put my binder on my dads been making me sleep in it lately. I told my mom I was leaving and she said make sure i'm back before my dad gets here. I skipped to the store excited to see Ashtray and Fez. I missed them a whole bunch.

Once the store came in sight I saw Fez and ran up to him. "FUZZZ!" I yelled and he looked up with wide eyes.  I crashed into him hugging him tight. "Yo where the fuck you been? We missed you." he said letting go of me. "Long story but i'm here now." I said with a big smile. He smiled back "Ash is in the freezer he missed you the most."

I walked over to the freezer and saw him giving tattoos to Rue with some blond chick watching. Rue looked up and started freaking out mumbling stuff. "Rue shut the fuck up before I mess up." he said focused. Rue just stared at me while the blond chick looked a little jealous.

"Ard i'm done now what is it dipshit?" Ashtray asked. "Your girlfriend is here." Rue said smirking. My ears turned red and Ashtray looked back. His eyes widened and he dropped everything running to me. I opened my arms and closed my eyes ready for the hard hit. Instead he picked me up spinning me around.

I felt something in my stomach again and I loved it. I missed him a lot and I didn't notice until now. He put me down and grabbed my face squishing my cheeks together. "Where the fuck have you been?!" he asked. I took his hands off my face so I could speak properly. "I was grounded but i'm back now." I lied looking down at the ground.

I looked back up to see Rue and Ashtray squinting their eyes at me. "What?" I asked. "You're bad at lying." Rue said. Before i would speak Ashtray said something. "Take off your hoodie it's literally 90 degrees out." my eyes widened trying to make up a excuse. Before I could say something he started taking it off of me but he didn't have to go far to see the bruises.

Everyone's eyes widened "Are you okay?" the blond asked. I just looked down not able to look at anyone. "Who did this?" Ashtray said in a cold voice. Before I could say something Fez came in the freezer "Yo Ash there's- Yo what the fuck (Y/n)!" He said turning me around looking at my arms and chest.

"who did this (y/n) i'm not gonna ask again." Ashtray asked. "It was my dad okay but it was my fault I was being disobedient." I said. "No fuck that i'm gonna kill him." he said walking past me. I ran to catch up "No Ash you can't kill my dad are you insane he didn't do anything wrong." he turned around and looked at me like I was crazy.

"So he's allowed to beat you black and blue because you weren't listening?! Do you hear yourself you don't deserve this your dads gonna get his ass beat because he's a low life of a person." Ashtray said angry.

I've never hear him this mad but he said really hurtful things about my dad. Out of anger I smacked him and pointed my finger in his face "Don't ever and I mean ever speak about my dad like that again." I said with tears running down my face. I walked off. I thought this was gonna be way better now I really wish this didn't happen.

——————————
A/n
I'm sorry for not updating sooner I have no motivation what so ever.