Need help for next chaper

Guys I'm making another chapter to this book but I won't reveal what it is. I apologise for not updating for a long time I just had a lot going on, including me finding out my preferences and doing better in my studies so I'm sorry 😇🥺. I got my motivation back so I'm gonna start updating for you guys since I want to try and keep the story interesting.

Moving on. The problem is I'm not sure what punk turtle to use for my chapter that's coming out.

SO!

We're gonna do a vote. YAY!. Basically in the comments put down the colour of the turtle punk you want to see in the chapter. The punk turtle who has the most votes in the comments will be used in the next chapter 😁.

Here are the colours (it's pretty obvious what they are lol)

Swift: 🔵

Rebel: 🔴

Ghost: 🟣

MC: 🟠

In 24 hours I will check the comments and see which Turtle won the vote. Sry if you're turtle didn't get chosen but there will be another vote when I start making another chapter ❤️.

..........
...............
....................

Ok I feel bad I'll Give you a clue what the next chapter is about with emojis.

The next chapter includes:
🦶 + 👥👥👥 +⚔️
=?????

Put ur answer in the comments (don't forget to you're chosen colour as well)