Clean the slate.

CHARLIE'S POV:

"Hey Hunter, please do come in".

I cant help but roll my eyes at my mothers ridiculous choice of words.

"Thank you Mrs Jenkins". His deep voice reaches my ears and soothes me.

"Please call me Alice". It was a demand.

I turn in my seat as his huge frame enters, his eyes land on me first and he erupts into a grin.

A grin that makes me all tingly.

"Hey you". His husky voice calls out.

"Hey Mister Alpha man". I return but with a blush.

He chuckles deeply before being attacked by a flying six year old.

"Daddy!".

He quickly catches him and brings him close to his superman chest. He kisses his forehead and chuckles.

"Hiya bub".

Robin beams under the nickname.

I notice how Hunter is wearing a dark polo shirt that accents his muscles and strength. He's also sporting dark wash jeans and brown leather boots. His dark hair is pushed back effortlessly.

He looks good.

"Mama said that we get to spend the day together!". He gushes on.

Hunters furrowed brow catches my attention, I see his dark eyes filled with confusion.

"I'm going back home-". Is all I'm capable of getting out before a low growl cuts me off.I sigh heavily and roll my eyes at his possessive side.

His dark eyes burning into mine.

I'm quick to elaborate.

"for a few hours. I need to collect a few more things, since I've decided that we'll stay for a while".

The growl abruptly stops and is replaced with a ridiculously high pitched:

"Really?!".

I nod with a small smile. His shocked face is a rather hilarious sight. "Yes. I've been from home for far too long". I comment quietly as I look at my parents, who are wearing sad smiles. "Its time to fix that".

"Wow, uh, so how long are planning on staying?". He asks like he's out of it, I smile.

"Well I have a holiday I take off from work, so two weeks, three at a push". I reply watching as Robin burrows deep into his father's touch for his warmth and how Hunter unconsciously pulls him closer.

It's a beautiful sight that has my heart slamming against my chest.

"That's great". He replies with a huge smile, it makes his face look handsome.

I avert my eyes as a blush begins to appear.

"Yeah. So I figured that maybe, uh, Robin could hang out with you for a while. Maybe, stay close to the house or somethin'-".

"I'm not going to steal him". He interrupts with a chuckle.

I look into his eyes and see truth and warmth in them.

My worries are instantly put to bed.

He'll protect him and love him- whispers my wolf.

I know.

"Thank you". I say meaningfully, so he knows how much this means to me.

"as long as I get to have you both in my life a little while longer, I would even listen to Justin Bieber".

"Ooh you bad ass".

"Right?". He chuckles whilst beaming at me.

I nod, my own smile growing to match his.

"Where are we going to go daddy?".

"Hmm". He bites his bottom lip for a moment before saying.

"How about we go and see your grandparents. my parents".

Robin beams and nods his head.

"Yeah!".

I chuckle.

"Are you sure they'll be okay?". I have to ask.

He nods.

"Are you kidding? They'll love him". He kisses his cheek.

Calmness washes through me. "Awesome. I better get going, Mom, dad we'll go in my car, okay?".

"Sure".

I cant seem to take my eyes from off my boys.

Instinct takes over and next thing I know, I'm kissing my sons forehead and stroking Hunters arm.

"I love you, I'll see you later. Be good for your dad".

He nods.

I turn to look at Hunter, it surprises me at how close we are. I feel his warmth and heat. The intensity of those dark chocolate eyes. His scent invading me.

My eyes catch his full pink lips, parted.

So soft looking and moist.

"I should go". I manage to muster up the strength.

"Y-Yeah. We'll see you soon". He stutters, I grip his shirt for a moment before forcing myself to take a deep breath and to push myself away.

As I charge out of the house, my mind begins to clear.

The tightness disappears.

I need to sort things out with Theo.

I need to break his heart.

I'm such a bitch.

...