Pool party-ashtray

I decided to throw a pool party for the first day of summer. I texted my boyfriend about it and he didn't agree at first but I convinced him to go.

Ash<3
Y/n: babeeee

Ash<3: Wsg ma

Y/n:I'm doing a pool party,and before you say no you will come

Ash<3:ma you know how much
I hate being around those preppy
Assholes that go to your parties.

Y/n:ash please?

Ash<3:what do I get from going :/?

Y/n:um you can sell drugs. A lot of rich junkies are gonna be there 🤷‍♀️

Ash<3:mhm good point
ok I'll go let me tell fez first .
fez can come too right?

Y/n:ofc he can come :)
ok I gotta go, I love you

Ash<3:I love you more

End of chat

It was 7:45 and my party just started people haven't came yet but it was pretty dark outside.most of the people that come to my parties come because 1 I have a nice house, 2 free drink and are able to get drugs and 3 because some of them just wanna and a good time.

House

    Swim suit

    Swim suit

After 20-30 minutes there was more than 50 people here already

After 20-30 minutes there was more than 50 people here already. I was out side sitting on one of the pool lounge chairs I was with my friend Elliot.

He looked at me and said "wanna do coke" I looked at him rolled my eyes "nah Elliot I'm good you know I don't do that shit" he just laughed I got a text from ash saying that him,rue and fez was here.

I look up at Elliot and said "ima go see someone" he looked at me while standing up "ok ima go do some coke" "k"

I went into my house and saw people making out,drinking,doing drugs,dancing or having sex in a corner I gag when I see the people having sex in the corner.

I keep walking until I see fez and Lexi flirting on the couch. I walk up to them while smiling "hey love birds" Lexi just laughed and fez smiled and rolled his eyes.

"You lookin for ash" fez said with a blunt between his fingers. "Yea,you know where he at?" Yea he said he was by the pool with his friends.

I smiled and nodded my head.I look at Lexi and noticed how cute her bathing suit was it was pink with blue flowers on it and she had a pair of blue Jean shorts on.

"You look so cute lex" I saw while smiling at her. She looked at me and said "thank you, you look pretty too" I hugged her and said "thank you" while letting go and walking out the house .

I went to go look for ash and see him sitting on one of the pool lounge chairs. I see him wearing a gold chain and black swim trunks.

I walk up to him and put my arms around his neck and rest my chin on his head.

"Hey ash" I say while look at my pool led lights changing colors.ash turned him self around and placed his hands around my waist.

A/n:Sorry this is short but I will make a pt.2