Venus Star McDaniel

*Hi guys, just want to thank you for reading and just want to apologize in advance if you find the story uninteresting or OA or if you find any wrong spellings and grammars. Enjoy. Comment anytime you want.*

"The experiment worked!"An old man with large glasses, exclaimed as a group of scientists observed a 5 year old young girl through a glass window. The young girl has a mesmerizing beauty with her long curly golden hair and pure blue eyes. She was wearing a hospital gown and was solving a scientific problem, too advanced for her age.

     A man wearing a white tuxedo came into view.

"Sir what would you like to name her?"The old man asked as he held a chart on his hand.

"Venus. Venus Star McDaniel. With a mesmerizing beauty like that, she deserves that name." The man said.

"Experiment 10, Venus Star McDaniel. Werewolf experiment injected with formula experiment Z10. Turned into a hybrid of werewolf and vampire. Mesmerizing beauty and melodic voice. Developed fangs and shifted early at 3 years old. Can eat human food and blood. Blood noted to make her stronger. Skills: Hightened senses,  speed and strength. High IQ and heals instantly. Under Observation." The old man said as he read his report.

"Move her to the living quarters and give her a room. She's my new priced possession now. " The man said as he went inside the observation room.

    The little girl looked up and smiled, showing her perfect white teeth and two cute fangs. The man came closer and kneeled down to face her.

"Hello Venus." He said and smiled. The little girl frowned when she heard him.

"Venus?" She asked as the man smiled wider when he heard her melodic voice.

"Yes. Your new name is Venus Star McDaniel. I'm your father from now on."He said. The little girl just stared at him.

(3 Years Later)

"Papa!"Venus greeted delightedly as she saw her father shift into his human form, looking alarmed. Her smile disappeared.

"Venus, you have to run."He said urgently as he scooped her up and hurriedly carried her inside the research facility.

"But Papa-" She started complaining.

"Venus,I promise I'll find you soon but right now you have to run okay?" He urgently said as he opened a secret compartment on the wall.

"Yes Papa."Venus said turning to her mature self.

"Now shift!" He said and Venus obeyed, shifting into a small pure white wolf, her fur shimmering as she moved.

     The man she called father, pushed her inside and closed the secret compartment shut. The darkness surrounded her but when it did not bother her as her paws moved. Venus ran and ran until she saw the opening that led her to a forest. It was dark and the night air is cold but her father's words echoed back to her and she started running once more. She came across an abandoned house and stopped, thinking to herself that she had already ran far. She entered the house and slumped down in the corner, waiting for someone to find her like he promised.