Chapter 1 - Unknown

" Huh... Who are you?" The man asked the young girl with a confused look on his face.
" Are you kidding me? Do you really don't know how you're own daughter looks like?"
The girl answered the man with a pised of look on her face.

" What are you talking about? I don't have a daughter." The man said with confusion.
" Well I don't blame you for not knowing about me. I mean my mum never told you." She said with calm expression.
" What?" He just asked.

" When you cheated on your wife. You slept with my mom. She was a stripper at the club you went to when you were on a business trip. After she learned that she is pregnant with me she went to look for you but when she found you she learned that you are a married man and that your wife is four months pregnant." The girl stopped for a moment then continued " When she learned that, she decided that she won't tell you about  me and that she will keep the baby."

The man couldn't believe what the girl was saying. Until he noticed that she looks like a woman he slept with years ago.

The girl had blue eyes like a sky and long brown hair. " Excuse me but what's your name?" The man asked. " I'm Y/n L/n" The girl answered quickly. After the girl said her name the man's wife came.

" Love, whats taking so long?" The woman asked beafore looking at Y/n. " Oh Hi. I didn't see you there." The woman said, but Y/n just ignored her.

" I didn't came here to make you pay for what you did. I came here to ask you for help." Y/n stopped for a moment and then continued " Please help me pay my mom's hospital bills. She's been in the hospital for two years now and I paid her bills with our savings." Y/n didn't know what to say anymore so she bowed.

" Whait. What are you talking about?" The woman asked with a woried face. " I know I should of said this beafore but I'm you're husbend's daughter. And the woman that he cheated with on you is my mom and she is in the hospital. I don't have money to pay her hopital bills." Y/n said with a sad look on her face and then she bowed and continued

" I don't have any money. Please help me!" The woman looked woried while the man looked mad.

" If you don't have any money where do you live?" The man asked. " I live in a brothel."
Y/n said with a sad look. The man looked sooked at what he heard.

" We will help you!" The woman said and the man was even more sooked." Huh... What do you mean? You know I'm the daughter of a woman that sleeped with you're husbend?" Y/n asked.

" I know. But you must been through a lot. Of course there is one thing that we want in returne and that's you have to stay and live with us and let us take care of you as our daughter." She said. The man just smiled and nodded his head. "Allright then. " Y/n said. " Let me intruduce my self. I'm Hanagaki Akiko. Nice to meet you!" The woman said.

" As you may already know I'm Hanagaki Daiki " the man said. " Oh and we have a son Takemichi. But he isn't home yet. So you'll meet him at diner." The woman said.

" And I'm L/- Hanagaki Y/n" Y/n said and both the man and the woman laughed.

End of Chapter 1

HI GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. THANKS!!! BYE BYE ~