Chapter nine - still haven't got my old life back!!

Lauren's POV:

"My man? I like it?" I nodded and laid my head on his chest, he let go of me abit and I began to fall, so he held me close again.

I giggled as he held me up straight. I placed my hands in his long hair with a smile. He began to lean in, I did to, hen screams over took my ears. The music cut off and everyone started running. "Were are they going" I mumbled.

"POPO!" Some one called while running past us. "Popo" Matt let me go and took off. "Matt" I slurred my words, hitting the floorboards hard.

I felt like crap. I slowly turned myself around and saw the red and blue lights flashing threw the window. I groaned and slowly lifted my self, my head pounding.

"Somebody" I mumble, glancing around the room, but my eyes really hurt. No one was in the room, they all left. Maybe I had too much.

I slowly started crawling like a baby to the back door, but soon enough I was back on the floor, past out.

~~~~

I waited in the cold cell. My head hung down low. It was pounding in pain. I slept threw the night, and when I woke up this morning I was allowed to call my parents.

It wasn't that pretty, but at least I got my dad on the phone. Yeah, so back words. I sighed and kept running the tip of my shoe along in the sand pile on the floor.

It soothed my head, the small simple less complicated things soothed my head right now. No one else was caught instead of me...cause I was to...drunk.

I flinched at that thought and heard a loud bang. I quickly looked up, seeing my mom there. She smirked at me, I just looked down again while shivering.

The cell door quickly came open "You are free to go" The guard clarified to me. I stood up without looking up, it was hard to look up anyways because my head hurt so much. My mom ruffly grabbed my arm and yanked me off down the hall.

I sighed, seeing my dad next. He gave me a small smile, I smiled at him, then mom pulled me out of the door. "Anything hurt?" She asked without much care.

"My head..." I mumbled "Yeah Lauren, that's cause you got drunk! Do you know how much money we had to pay?! 'Cause you are only 15, that's under aged drinking!" I sighed, we stepped outside and the sun killed my eyes. "Ah" I weakly called out, hiding my eyes from the sun.

"Get over it" My mom mumbled. I sighed, seeing the white van...that means...I saw Dani's head poke out the window. I sighed "Yes, I brought the whole family" My mom said, I glanced at her, she was smirking at me.

"Hey, we are all family" I didn't want to have to deal with more people bothering me. My mom let go of me to open the door and out of my own weakness I fell down to the ground.

And that's when I heard it, my mom's laughter. I weakly pulled my self off the ground and squinted up to her who was starring right at me and laughing.

"What's so funny?" I spat at her "This is what you have done to your self Lauren. Your so weak you need someone to drag you for your every walk. If you keep this up that's how it will be for the rest of your life!"

My dad helped me up as my mom opened the door. Lisa was in the first seat texting, Katherine was behind her writing something, Dani and Amy were in the back starring at me with wide eyes. At least she didn't bring the boys.

I took a deep breath and climbed into the car. I couldn't travel far because of my head so I just took a seat next to Lisa as my mom slammed the door shut again. Lisa looked up from her phone and looked over at me.

"Where were you last night?" She asked completely clueless. I looked away from her "I know you were at a party, but who's?" I shrugged "Matt's friend" I whispered, hearing mom get back into the car.

"Matt Greenback? Wow" I gave Lisa a look, luckily mom didn't hear her. I sighed and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, seeing Dani now beside Katherine. "You okay?" She whispered, I smiled at her and nodded.

She nodded, not smiling back. I sighed, wishing Christina was here. She would understand...She could help me...but instead I'm stuck here with these people I-I don't even know!

The Plan didn't work...this changed nothing, it didn't give me my old life back. Guess it's back to the drawing boards for a new plan. And I need one fast...cause i'm dieing in this new life. No one understands me and I miss Chrissy.