~1~ Trophy Wife ~1~

The sound of crashing plates and scattered voices filled the room as Jessica sat at her table alone drawing on the table cloth with her finger nail. The once empty dance hall was now lined with tables dressed in white and royal blue table cloths. A large centerpiece of flowers, beads, and feathers sat at each table. The dark hardwood floor had been polished to a considerable shine. People stood all around dancing and talking over the music. Waiters dressed in black slacks and skirts with white starched shirts ran about the room taking people drinks from the open bar. Jessica sat in the corner not amused by the goings on around her. She crossed her legs under the table causing the slit in her dress to rise over her thigh. A tall man walked past her bumping into her chair and spilling his drink onto her. She jumped coming to reality as the cold liquid hit her.

"Oh god I'm sorry ma'am. can I get you a napkin?" the man reached across the table grabbing a white napkin off of it.

"No I'm fine thank you I will get it." she looked down at her dress a wet spot forming on her skirt right above her hip. She pulled up her dress dabbing it with her napkin. Bending her knee to get a better angel on it the slit in her dress rose up to her hip showing off her toned leg. The man stood over her lost in watching her leg. It may have been the fact that he was well under the influence, but he couldn't help but let his jaw drop at Jessica's beauty. Jessica looked up to him pausing what she was doing. She dropped her skirt and placed her napkin back on the table.

"Uhh... that's a lovely dress ma'am. I apologize for ruining it." he stammered at her.

"Oh no don't worry about it I have a wonderful cleaner." Jessica batted her eyelashes at him.

"Well then don't hesitate to send me the bill." He winked to her handing her a business card and turned back to the dance floor. She sat back down as George, her brother, came over sitting next to her quite drunk himself.

"Hey Jessie how is my big sister doing on this fine evening?"

Jessica could smell the liquor on his breath and sat back in her chair. "I'm just fine. How about you? I see you had no problem finding the bar." She laughed at his state.

"Weeell... ya anyway where is Sam? I need to talk to him."

Jessica looked around the dance floor for Sam finally catching him walking from the bar out of the corner of her eye. He looked over to her raising his glass up to her spilling the top half over the rim of his glass. Walking over to her he leaned down kissing her cheek. Jessica went to dodge a kiss on the lips smelling the strong sent of whiskey on him.

"Oh come on Jessie." Sam bent his knees pinching her butt.

She jumped in surprise "ohh...Sam stop it we are in public."

"Well I guess you better kiss me then huh?" He leaned down to her again taking her chin in his thumb and forefinger. Jessica leaned up to him kissing him softly on the lips and pulling away.

"That wasn't much of a kiss."

Jessica stood taking his face in her hands and kissing him deeply letting her tongue part his lips and trace his. She stood back pulling her lip into her mouth.

"How was that one?" She asked letting her hands fall to his chest.

"Much better sugar babe. Now I don't think I can wait to get you home." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her tight to him kissing her neck.

"Sam stop it!" She whispered sharply. He let her go and she sat back down. Sam pulled a chair over closer to her taking a seat.

"So Georgie boy rumor has it you wanted to talk to me."

"Ya well I may or may not have gotten you that reservation you asked for." George took a drink from his glass looking out into the crowd.

"That's grate news man your a life saver."

Jessica looked back and forth between them. "What in the hell are you talking about?"

"Don't worry about it sugar, it doesn't concern you at the moment." Sam pushed off her question and continued talking with George.

"Ta hell it doesn't concern me. George would..." she was cut off by Sam placing his hand on her thigh and squeezing it hard to shut her up. A look of pain spread across her face, and George looked at her in confusion.

"You ok Jess?"

She bit her lip as Sam still had a firm grip on her thigh.

"Ya, never mind." Sam let go of her and went on talking. Jessica looked out into the crowd trying to fight tears. She caught the stair of the man who spilled his drink on her earlier. He was watching her intently seeming to ignore the conversation he was in. After what seemed like hours Sam stood from the table catching Jessica's attention.

"Lets go home sugar." He threw some cash down on the table and grabbed Jessica's hand pulling her towards the door. She looked over her shoulder at the mysterious man once more as she was being pulled threw people. Once in the car Jessica sat looking out the window running the business card threw her fingers. Sam put his hand on her leg pushing his fingers threw the slit in her dress so that his hand lay on her bare skin. He rubbed her thigh in his hand inching his way up. Jessica looked down to the card letting the name run threw her mind. Danny Huston.

***

When they got home Sam grabbed Jessica arm pulling her out of the car and pushed her in the house.

"One way or another woman you are going to learn to listen." He slammed the big wooden door causing Jessica to shutter she backed away from him knowing what was coming.

"Sam w-what are you talking about?"

"Jessica... Come here!... now!" he stared at her pointing to the ground in font of him. She walked shyly to him tucking her head not wanting to get hit again.

"Yes sir?"

"When I tell you something doesn't concern you you shut that pretty little mouth of yours. Do you understand me?" He grabbed her jaw in his hand forcing her to look at him.

She looked up to him fighting back tears. "Yes Sam... I understand, I shouldn't have asked."

'That's my girl now come here." He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her up to him kissing her deeply. He held onto her ass carrying her up the stairs to the bedroom. Throwing her onto the bed he looked down at her. A look of fear and longing spread across her face.

"You, my dear just don't know when to quit do you."

"What do you mean?" She was lost in his comment.

"That look on your face. It drives me crazy." He crawled cross the bed until he was over top of her looking down on her. Jessica pulled at his tie and throwing it across the room. She quickly undid the buttons on his shirt pushing it over his shoulders. He rolled her over unzipping her dress and pulling it down over her feet. Grabbing her feet he pulled off her heels, and crawled back on top of her. Sliding into her over and over again. Jessica held tight to his shoulders.

"I love you Sam."

"I love you to sugar babe."