"Undress."

"Huh?"

She came closer and started pulling my hoodie over my head. I raised my hands and helped her once it got too high up for her.

"I just want to give you a massage to help you with your muscle."

"Let's go to my room then." I kicked my shoe off and by the time I kicked my second one, she was halfway up my stairs.

I ran behind her and by the time I caught up with her she was sitting on my bed.

"Are we about to have sex?" I was fine with it, I just needed to mentally prepare.

"I just told you I'm giving you a massage because you said you think you pulled a muscle. Why would you think we're about to have sex?"

"Oh."

"Strip."

I started to take everything out of my pockets so I could take my pants off and she went into my bathroom. I heard a cabinet close, I hope she's not in there making a mess.

I didn't know how undressed she wanted me to get so I stayed in my boxers and sports bra.

She came back out the bathroom holding lotion and massage oil. Don't ask me why I own massage oil.

"Briefs today? That's different."

"Yeah, I needed the extra support." I've been running around all day, I didn't want anything flapping around.

"Lay on your stomach."

"I don't like being bossed around in my bedroom Onika."

"I boss you around all the time. Lay on your stomach."

"What are your qualifications?" I was mocking her, she asked me the same thing when I was trying to massage her thigh.

"I can leave." She's definitely where Imani gays her attitude from too.

I sighed and got on the bed. I laid on my stomach and I could hear her moving behind me.

"You have a really muscular back. You could probably crack eggs with your shoulder blades."

"I can."

She didn't say anything and then I felt something cold on my back.

"Do you have a speaker?" She sounded so far away.

"Downstairs in front of my tv."

I heard her leave the room and come back up. "One secondd."

A slow R&B song I didn't recognize started playing. She hummed to the song and set the speaker down.

I felt her tiny hands on my back. She started to rub the oil into my skin.

She's bad at this. She put oil on my back and just left it in a puddle while she went to get my speaker. Then, she didn't even ask me where I'm in pain at. She's running my back and the whole time my leg is throbbing.

It felt good though. Her tiny hands were strong.

"How are you so good at this?" She moved her hands higher up on my back near my shoulders.

"I'm good at everything. Turn around." She's been so commanding this past hour, I don't know if I like it or not.

I turned around anyways so I was on my back. She crawled in between my legs until we were face to face.

We were so close and I thought we were about to kiss but instead she asked me, "How often do you masturbate?"

"Huh?" She'll wait for the most random moments to ask me extremely sexual questions.

She pulled my dick out of the pee hole of my briefs. She started slowly stroking me in her hand.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. There's no way she's actually doing this and I'm letting her.

"How often do you masturbate?" She was looking directly into my eyes while stroking my dick. I was trying my hardest not to cum too quickly.

"P-pretty often. Everyone needs a release after a long day." I can't believe I was stuttering. She was maintaining eye contact with me and it was making me weak.

She smirked, "Would you say you've had a long day today?"

"Mhm- yes." I thrust upwards into her hands. Precum leaked onto her hands and she used that as a lubricant to move faster.

"Take these off." She pulled on the waistband of my briefs and let it slap back down. She moved out of my way so I could take them off.

I felt like a girl being told to take her panties off but I was out of them in less than a second.

She went back to stroking me and used her other hand to play with my now exposed balls.

"You use lotion?"

I put my hand over hers and made her go faster. I was slamming her hand down, she wasn't doing most of the work now.

I grunted as I started thrusting upwards to meet her hand halfway.

Right before I came, she momentarily took her hand off my hands to move my hand off hers. Both of her hands started moving faster and I came all over her hand and some on my stomach.

"You're definitely not an oozer." She mumbled. Barely, I could still clearly hear her.

She started licking her fingers and I almost came a second time. "You can tell you eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. I like that."

"Thank you?" I don't really know what someone's supposed to say to a compliment like that.

"I'll be back." She got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. I heard water running then she came back out with a half wet napkin.

I watched her closely while she wiped my stomach, she didn't say a word the entire time. I waited for her to come back from throwing it away to say something.

"Why did you do that- I'm not complaining, I really liked it obviously but- you know what I mean."

"Why not? It was about time."

"Can I-"

"Not yet. I wouldn't mind a kiss though."

"Okay, come here." I was still laying down but I still had energy. I don't get tired after cumming, I could go for days. I also stay hard for a really long time.

She crawled back in between my legs until we were face to face again. I was almost completely naked besides my sports bra.

She started off repeatedly pecking my lips but the kiss quickly turned nasty. I don't know what's gotten into her but she's setting the pace at the end of the day.

My hands were on her waist and she pushed them lower until they got to her butt. I didn't want to push her too far so I didn't do a lot, I just moved my hands from the top of her butt to the crease where her thighs start and back up.

We ended up kissing all night. Literally all night, I only slept for three hours. We took long breaks to eat or watch something or just talk but somehow we always ended up with out tongues in each other's mouths.

--
i hate the way this chapter is written but i just needed something to fill in the space from now to when they go to texas

Bey?

Onika?

Robyn being pregnant?

Bey and Robyn making up?

Onikas "massage"?

What's gotten into her?

vote & comment