Wattpad Original
Mayroong 13 pang mga libreng parte

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi Mafias!

To say that I am grateful would be an understatement. I would not have gotten this far without your support. Reading your comments and thoughts on each chapter alone makes me happy. And I'm flattered that you took the time to read my works and went out of your way to actually purchase them. Taking part in the paid program opened up a world of possibilities for me, all of which came in handy during this pandemic. As thanks, I will do my utmost best to offer you the things you've been wishing for quite some time now. I heard you and we'll make it happen. 

 You're probably dying to know what has happened to them over the course of twenty-five years. The first family you'll be able to see is the Lerwick Family. Throughout this book, you will witness Sebastian's humble beginnings as the loving husband of Meisha and father to Cody and Kayden, as well as possibly two more children? Quite the unexpected, right? You'll find out more once the entire story is released. 

The first three chapters will be posted tonight and I will be back next week with the rest of the chapters. I'm hoping to get your support on this one as well. From Season 1 to Season 3, and now that another My Husband is a Mafia Boss story has been released, and probably more in the future, I appreciate all the work efforts you've done for me so far. You have my love and gratitude.