Moments Of Fun

Hello guysssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all a big sorry for being this late. But I was actually stuck between all the exams and submission. But now since my exams are over and vacations have started so I am also back. I will try to update once a week as though vacations are there but still I am having summer training and some other stuff to focus on. But it is surely not going to be the break of 1 or 2 months.

Now let's come to the chapter

(Note:- I have increased Saks age a little. Like though in reality, Sak's age is equal to Virat but in this story, I have increased her age by 5 or 6 years more than Vi's)

Vi smiled a little with tears as his hand reached to Mahi's face wiping the tears before falling unconscious

Mahi(patting his cheeks): cheeku ....cheeku open ur eyes. Cheeku listens to ur papa baby don't close ur eyes. Papa is here a baby he will make everything alright.

He carried him to the car and sat with Vi's head on his laps wrapping his arms around him protectively.

Mahi: Avi jaldi chal. Dada, Anu and Saks ke saath dusre car mein aa rhe hain

Avi nodded and started driving the car. They reached hospital

Avi took Vi inside. Mahi stood there numb looking at the operation theatre as tears rolled from his eyes. That time Anu, Saks and Dada too came running.

Anu(crying): bh...bhai Vi??

Mahi slowly with shivering hands pointed at the room

Anu fell to the floor crying badly. Saks went and sat beside him hugging him tightly.

Saks: ssh Anu. Aise nhi rote baccha. Calm down. (Teary) Cheeku will be alright. Dekhna he will be alright in a few minutes.

Mahi looked at her and hugged her.

Mahi(softly): kucch nhi hoga baby ko kiddo. Kucch nhi hone dunga main.

Anu hugged him keeping her head on Mahi's chest and hugging him tightly. Mahi wiped his tears and hugged Saks.

Saks(whispers): our first kid Mahi. Kucch nhi hoga na usey??

Mahi: off course Saks kucch...kucch nhi hoga usey. He is my kid. It...itna sab kucch hua phir bhi he fought. Didn't he?? Toh ab kaise haar jaayega woh??

Mahi kept on rubbing their back continuously looking at the operation theatre. He was not crying. He wanted to cry his heart out but tears were not coming from his eyes.

Dada was looking at him with helpless eyes.

After some time Avi came

Avi: Mahi

Mahi rushed to him

Mahi: how is he? Thiek hai na woh?? Kucch hua nhi na usey??

Avi: hn Mahi thiek hai woh bilkul. Bullet pas touch krke nikal gyi thi. Chal jaa he is calling u.

Mahi nodded and went inside. Vi was lying there making weird faces looking at the room

Mahi slowly went and sat beside him caressing his hair softly

Vi looked at him

Vi(whined): papaa seee na mujhe jail mein band kar diya. Mujhe nhi rehna yahan par

Mahi chuckled at him

Mahi: thiek ho jaa phir chalte hain.

He kissed his forehead softly and held his hand.

Vi(softly): kya hua papa???

You are Importantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें