Chapter 1

*3 months later*

*Paige's POV*

Well let's do a small recap.

*Flashback*

"I'm pregnant" I was waiting for the worst I was waiting for him to yell at me and tell me he hated me and didn't want anything to do with me or the baby. My thoughts were interupted by Fred smashing his lips against mine. He slowly pulled away and smiled at me.

"I love you Paige."

*Flashback over*

"Paige you can't go!" Fred begged. Today we are going to get Harry and bring him to the Burrow although I am going early so I can see my aunt and uncle one last time.

"Fred I have to go." He sighed and gave me a peck on the lips then kissing my small baby bump and with that I was off.

I arrived in the house that I grew up.

"Harry?" I called through the empty house. Harry came running down the stairs.

"Hey Paigey! and baby Weasley!" Harry said giving me a hug

*Flashback*

It's been a month since Harry found out I was pregnant so now I'm 2 months along when there was a knock on the door. I went to open the door and was shocked to see my brother standing there. Harry threw his arms around me.
"Paige I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" Harry begged and I nodded.

*Flashback over*

"Hey Harry!" I said hugging him back before he went back to helping the dudley's pack.

"Paige? You're pregnant?" My Aunt Petunia asked me as she walked in to the empty living room.

"Yes aunt petunia I'm four months along." I was expecting to be called a slut but what I got was a hug.

"I am so sorry for the way I treated you and Harry! Your mother would be proud of the both of you."  I hugged my aunt back. I watched from the window and my cousin, aunt and uncle drove away from their home. Harry walked in and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. The front door opened and in walked the Weasley men, Hermione, Tonks, Remus, Hagrid, Mad-eye, Fleur and others. Mad-eye explained what was happening and that everyone was going to disquise themselves as Harry and some as myself to distract the death eaters to get Harry and I to the Burrow saftley. 

"No! I can't let you do that for us!" Harry exclaimed. Hermione totally ignoring him walked behind him taking a piece of his hair. They already had mine.

"Blimey Hermione!" Harry glared as Mad-eye handed the potion around. I walked over to Fred and George standing next to Fred. I watched as George drank the potion and changed so that he looked like me.

"Oh! Freddie kiss me!" George exlaimed making kissey faces at Fred. Fred rolled his eyes and drank the potion turning himself to look like Harry. Mad-eye gave us all clothes to change into so all the Harry's looked the same and all the Paige's looked the same.

"Paige Harry!" Mad-eye called

"yes?" Everyone responded

"No the real Potters!" Harry and I raised our hands.

"You are both with Hagrid!" after that we took off. I was never a fan of flying so I fainted and I don't remember a thing until we landed.

Mrs. Weasley, Ginny and Jane came running out of the house. 

"Where is everyone else?" Mrs. Weasley asked before we could respond there was a pop and Remus was carrying a bloody George. Harry and Remus carried him in with Ginny, Mrs. Weasley a crying Jane and I following behind. Remus set him down and pushed me against the wall with his wand pointed at me.

"After you found about your dad what did I tell you?!" He yelled

"Are you mad?!" I yelled back

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU!" He yelled

"My name! You told me I was supposed to be Eleanor Marie Black!" He let me go and hugged me

"I'm sorry I just had to make sure it was you." We heard a few more cracks and we ran outside. Tonks ran into Remus' arms while Hermione who had arrived ran into Ron's who also just arrived. A few more people arrived but no Fred or Mr. Weasley I was starting to panic. Everyone was inside with George who lost his ear while I stood out side waiting? Eventually there was a pop and there was Fred and Mr. Weasley. I ran into Fred's arms.

"Oh thank god you are okay!" He kissed me before pulling away and frowning.

"Where's George?" I frowned. Fred let me go and ran inside. I followed him. He sat next to George who was lying on the couch with Jane rubbing his head.

"How you feeling Georgie?"

"Saint like."

"Come again?"

"I'm holey Fred... get it"

"Out of all the ear related humor you go for 'I'm holey' pathetic"

"I'm still the better looking twin." Jane and I laughed at them. Fred stood up and came over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"Are you and the baby okay?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded.

"We are just fine."

"Good I don't know what I would do with out you!" He lightly kissed my lips. How did I get so lucky?

_______________________________________________

Are we already on book 3?! How did that happen? Lol anyways I hoped you guys liked this chapter!

Xx

Emma Glenn