🦁【The Rebel From The  Savannah】-11-🦁

Start from the beginning

You stepped into the mirror and...

.

When you stepped out, it took a while for your vision to adjust to the sudden blast of sunlight, but when it did, you saw a literal castle in front of you. It was all purple and gray with a gate that contained rose bushes in it. Though, before you could inspect it any more, you were nudged by Yuu to follow up with the rest of the group.

-"First up. Pomefiore Dorm. I've marked third year Rook Hunt in my 'Cater Check'. His trademarks are his blond bob and hat."
Cater said as he directed us into the dorm and into the lounge

-"Last year, Rook was a stand out player."
Riddle added.
-"But, there's something off about him."

-"Ah. Isn't that him sitting over there?"
Deuce asked, looking over to a group of students who were, quite literally, dazzling. Of those students were the familiar man with blond hair and purple highlights, Vil. Beside him sat a man with blond hair styled into a bob cut as well as a peculiar hat decorated with a comically large feather. You assumed this man was Rook. Finally, to Vil's left, was a shorter man with lavender colored hair and blue eyes. You weren't sure who exactly this was, but the truth was that he wasn't any less dazzling than the others.

-"Wow. They look almost shiny..."
Ace commented, placing a hand over his eyes as if if he weren't doing that, his eyes would get damaged by how bright the people in the dorm were.

From where you stood with your group, you overheard the conversation the three were having. Rook was speaking the the lavender haired student,
-"Non non, little Epel."
'So his name is Epel.'
-"It is not elegant to put your fingers through the handle when you drink tea."

Epel paused at this.
-"Eh...ah, alright. I'm so sorry."
He quickly readjusted his hold on the teacup.

-"I am still undecided about the makeup for the tournament."
Vil spoke.
-"I'm very curious about the new foundation from Felicite Cosmetics."

At this, Rook laughed in a heartfelt manner.
-"My lovely Vil, our Roi du Poison! Your light is not so fleeting that it needs cosmetics to compensate."

Vil seemed to become a little less troubled than previously at this comment.
-"I am aware, my dear. But if i want to aim one rank higher, i can't hold back."

Rook's eyes seem to shimmer at this answer as he clasped his hands together in admiration.
-"Wonderful! That spirit of yours. It truly is marvelous!"

From where he stood, Grim seemed to have been disapointed after listening to that conversation. When he heard that Rook was a star player, he probably expected som sort of buff, bodybuilder typa guy who wouldn't submit to anyone. Which is why, when he saw Rook, he was let down.
-"Huuuuummm. That guy doesn't seem strong at all. If i was the culprit, i wouldn't go after him."

-"Let's go check the next."
Cater instructed. With that, you said goodbye to the castle-like dorm and left through wherever people leave to exit their dorm. Walking out of the Hall of Mirrors, you made your way to the courtyard.

-"Those three from Pomefiore seemed like a happy family. That's something i would die to have haha.
You said out of the blue.
-"I would die without regrets if someone as pretty as Vil were to call me 'dear'."