59

(DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. It's important to remember this is all totally fabricated, embellished, and exaggerated for entertainment purposes.)

**********

I love you in a place, where there's no space or time

Donny Hathaway | A Song For You

All three of us had passed out. I stirred awake, only barely able to open my eyes. The air no longer reeked of sweat and sex, thank God, but it was pitch black, as all the candles had burned out and the screens were down in place, shrouding us from all sides. I couldn't see my hand in front of my face, but took note that she was lying between us, her hair was falling over my shoulder. Without thought, I crawled over her, fumbling for him in the dark out of habit. When I found his warmth, I stretched out atop him like he was my own personal body pillow. He awakened of course, and fell with me over onto his side, facing away from her. Without speaking, we drifted and slept face-to-face.

By morning she was gone, having been dismissed while I was out. There was no need for me to meet her. This had all been strictly business, and I had no interest in looking her in the eye anyway. Things were beginning to feel normal again, and for that I was grateful. The sacrosanct intimacy he and I normally shared was restored in our aloneness. Although it had been exhilarating to defy that bond for a while, I was elated once we got the opportunity to spend the rest of the morning accounting for those stolen moments with strangers. One of his favorite playlists crooned across the room, and I blinked at the ceiling, absorbing Donny Hathaway's "A Song For You."

He eventually stirred and I turned to him, placing tons of tender, feather-soft kisses on his face and body, coaxing him back to life. His whimpers gave me butterflies. They were weak and sleepy. He was softening for me again. No longer the stoic, merciless beast who'd had his way with me only hours before, devouring me among a horde of drooling strangers. Madness. Pure madness.

"Wake up, baby," I whispered. He was squinty-eyed and barely there. Hair tousled. Lips swollen. "Hey...? Hey gorgeous...look at me. You're soh, soh beautiful. Look at youh..."

He sighed.

"Hey, sweetheart...I've been waitin' on youh. I want youh soh bad. Please make love to me again..."

"Hey..." he finally offered a weary smile, barely opening his eyes. "I'm too jetlagged, Malik..."

"Lazy sex is fine by me..."

He chuckled, shoving me over so he could lay atop my belly, kissing and tracing the welts left behind by the flogger.

"I can't believe he hit you," he grumbled. "I wanted to kill him..."

"It's okay...I kinda liked it, not gonna lie. I also liked youh protectin' me like that. It all sort of added to...the beautiful craze of the moment."

"How y'feeling?"

"Amazing. Weak in the knees. Super rested. Super horny. Super cared for. Waiting for youh to touch me all over..."

"I'm glad. That's all I wanted...to take care of you."

"I'll never forget last night..."

"That was the idea."

I rubbed my nipples, reminiscing on the saccharine bliss of it all. Recalling a faceless female who had sucked and nibbled on them without end. Thanks to her they were a bit tender now, but that was perfectly fine. I welcomed battle scars. And I couldn't stop touching myself. I would've pulled at my dick too if he weren't lying atop it.