1

There are no words to describe Diana Lovegood. She was just one of those people you couldn't hate. She always had a smile adorning her face when people saw her and had a laugh that would travel through the air, so infectious you couldn't help but at least smile too.

Her features were almost elfin in how delicate they were. It was as if Michael Angelo had sculpted her himself from materials delivered from heaven. Porcelain skin that never had a single blemish made her soft blonde hair almost glow, reminiscent of a halo surrounding her head. Her eyes were something otherworldly, a deep pool of glacial blue that always swam with an insatiable curiosity.

Her father had managed to gain tickets to the Quidditch World Cup, Ireland against Bulgaria. The sisters had begged their father to get the tickets as they wanted to go and support their countrymen in the final.

Diana had the winning argument to convince her father which was that with the guaranteed masses of witches and wizards in attendance, there were bound to be wrackspurts in the area due to the recent spread her father believed had occurred after a supposed leak from the Ministry.

Now, Diana was exploring the grounds and taking in the sights of wizards from across the globe as she walked.

Her eyes were on the sky as wizards soared past on broomsticks which caused her body to collide with someone else.

"I am so sor-"

Diana is cut off when she looks up and into the bespectacled eyes of Harry Potter who gives her a small grin, holding out his hand to help her off the ground.

"It's alright," The young wizard says.

Diana reaches a gloved hand up and takes the outstretched one, which allows Harry to pull her to her feet.

"Are you cold?" Harry asks, clearly asking about the gloves that she was wearing despite the sun beating down on them.

"Something like that," Diana says.

Her voice was soft, like the gentle breeze that was filling the air around them and it was almost angelic to Harry's ears.

"Harry-" Hermione stops in her speech when she realises Harry was not alone.

"Hello Hermione," Diana says with a small smile.

"Harry this is Ditz- I mean Diana Lovegood," Hermione says and a blush slowly travels up her face at the slip-up.

Diana was not oblivious to the nicknames people called her, the Ravenclaws were the worst for it. The name they had for her was Ditzy Diana, not that she cared in the slightest as she had her group of friends who would defend her against such people, knowing she wasn't a fan of confrontation.

"It was lovely meeting you Harry," Diana says. "But I must be going, I have some friends I arranged to meet with-"

Diana looks up at the sky as one would look at a watch.

"Oh dear, two minutes ago," The witch says. "I hope to see you all at the match"

Diana walks away and Harry could have sworn that she floated with how gracefully she walked, the breeze teasing strands of her hair.

"And what time do you call this, Miss Di?"

"The sun told me I'm five minutes late," Diana says with a sheepish smile.

"And the sun is correct," Pansy says. "Head in the clouds again?"

"Something like that," Diana says. "I'm never punctual"

"We know," Blaise rolls his eyes fondly as he wraps an arm around Diana's shoulders. "You probably won't even be on time for your own funeral"

"Don't joke about that Blaise," Pansy snaps, placing her hands over Diana's ears and the smaller girl playfully rolls her eyes.

"You're late!"

"Oh, don't be a grumpy git," Diana says, pinching Draco's cheek. "I'm here, aren't I?"

Draco grumbles with a roll of his eyes as he swats Diana's hand away, only for the girl to wrap her arms around his waist. Draco smiles softly when he knew Diana couldn't see before his arm comes up around her shoulders.

"Group hug!" Blaise calls, dragging Pansy and Theodore with him, squashing Diana in the centre of the group.

Diana smiles. Her friends were an acquired taste for most, but she wouldn't have them any other way.

 Her friends were an acquired taste for most, but she wouldn't have them any other way