# "君のものになりたい" ⤷ kokomi

❝ i'm not opposed to it, your excellency ❞

 selected route ; 君のものになりたい (i want to be yours)

. selected route ; 君のものになりたい (i want to be yours)

sangomiya kokomi . pearl of wisdom

. scenario - in which you and kokomi have a secret relationship beyond general and tactician unbeknownst to the rest of the world

. music - girls : girl in red

.

"THAT IS ALL, YOUR EXCELLENCY."

THE SOLDIER BOWED to Kokomi as he turned to leave, gesturing to the next person waiting for an audience with the Divine Priestess.

"Yahoo~!"

Kokomi looked up, eyes brightening with anticipation.

You greeted Kokomi with a smile, waving cheerfully as you entered her divine praying room. The guards who were on duty glared at you for the unceremonious greeting.

"General (l/n)... You ought to be put in your place. This is a sacred praying room... Do you possess any ounce of respect in you?" One of the guards scowled at you for your unprofessionalism, venom dripping from his words.

"Her Excellency is to be greeted with the utmost respect. Do not forget your place." The other one scolded you with a similarly venomous tone.

"That's quite alright... Will you two excuse us? I have an important discussion with the General." Kokomi looked past her two guards, nodding as she dismissed them. Her gaze was entirely fixed upon you.

They looked at her in disbelief for not reprimanding you for the poor behavior, but ultimately said nothing in retort. Not one to disobey the orders of the Divine Priestess, they left the two of you alone in silence. The heavy carpeting of the room's entrance hit the ground; finally, the two of you were alone.

"(y/n)," Kokomi warned, her voice stern. "You mustn't behave in such a way. The other squadron leaders will think of us as being too friendly with one another."

You chuckled at her words, approaching the priestess with a smirk. "Oh? Are you bothered by that? If I recall correctly, it was you who told me to not worry about what others think."

She frowned, though to you, it looked to be more like a pout. "Our relationship is secretive... We shouldn't act so rash unless you wish to expose yourself to the entirety of the world."

You leaned over her desk, fingers hooking beneath her chin to lift her head up. You gazed deep into her eyes with a smirk plastered onto your face.

"I'm not opposed to it, Your Excellency." You answered, watching her expression morph into a softer one.

Kokomi cracked a bit; her cheeks darkened with a tinge of blush before he pulled herself away from your touch— coughing into her fist to regain her composure. "Anyway... Was there something you needed from me? Did you come to report or—?"

"I came to see you." You made your way around her desk, kneeling before her. "I missed you."

Kokomi nearly choked on her spit at your words. She leapt up from her seat, flustered with a prominent blush dusted across her pale cheeks.

"W-What... What is the meaning of this, (y/n)...?" She stumbled over her words as her heart began to race, thrumming so loudly— she swore everyone outside the tent could hear.

"Like I said, I missed you." Another cheeky smirk from you made her weak to her knees.

Dear Archons, Kokomi pressed her eyes closed as she began to silently pray. Give me strength.

"Your Excellency, you look quite flushed~ Are you feeling alright?" You teased her, standing up from your knelt position. "Should I call for the healers?"

"N-No need..." Kokomi was stuttering, how cute. You mused to yourself at her expression, pleased with her reaction to your words.

"Then... could you grant me a wish?"

When Kokomi had opened her eyes, she took note of the fact that you were sitting in her seat. An indiscretion that many of her generals would act upon as a misdemeanor towards her. Yet, of course, you were her partner. She could never find the words to berate you with intentions of actually reprimanding you.

"Yes, of course. What is it?"

You beamed at her and immediately, you stood up to capture her in a sudden kiss. Kokomi's eyes grew wide with surprise as she melted into your touch, your hands moving down to hold her by the hips. Her arms made their ways to your backside, holding you tightly.

After a few seconds, you pulled away to admire the look of adoration in her eyes, the way the blush crept from the tips of her ears to her rosy cheeks. Smirking, you pressed another kiss to the crown of her forehead as you pulled close, allowing her to rest in the crook of your neck. She gave in, crumbling to her desires and allowing her facade to fall.

"Heh... I like you better like this." You gently brushed a few strands of hair from her face, watching as she nuzzled into your shoulder. A soft chuckle eluded you as she clung to your body. "Who knew Her Excellency is so adorable behind doors, hm?"

"(y/n)." Her voice was stern but you knew, she was blushing with embarrassment. "Shush."

"Yes, Your Excellency."

GOOD ENDING

° NEXT UP, DILUC RAGNVINDR