Chapter 7

"What are you doing here?" Monica asked nervously.

"Umm.., I came to talk to Ross. About a project. It's kind of important."

"Oh, umm, okay..." Why have I not asked him about my diary yet? Monica scolded herself.

"Uh, it's been a while... But have you, umm..."

"What is it, Monica?"

"...Nothing."

Then Monica realized why she was so nervous. Subconsciously, she knew there was a possibility he read it, and knew about her crush on him. Bringing it up would mean to face him, and she didn't want to do it.

Worrying, Monica saw Chandler leave. She sighed in defeat.

If Chandler didn't read it, and she asked, it all would have been OK. If he didn't read it, he probably would in the future. Wouldn't he have already read it by now? It all depended on whether he did or not.

Being as neurotic as she was, Monica grabbed a piece of paper to compare and contrast whether she made the right choice of bringing it up or not.

If she had brought it up, a pro was that she would have gotten her diary back.

A con was that it was a possibility of bringing up her crush on him, which would be bad-- actually, not just her crush. Everything about her.

However, not bringing it up caused him to keep it longer, which results in giving him a chance to read it if he hasn't.

She sighed and smacked herself in the head. Bringing it up was the better thing to do.

"Monica?" asked Ross. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Monica replied, and collapsed on the couch.

Monica was so