chapter 1.

Sorry for my bad grammar, anyway hope you'll enjoy my fanfic ilyyy.

**

AMBER'S POV

laying down on my bed while staring at the ceiling seems to be the only thing i can be doing right now. The room is completely dark and silent, only the sound of my breath can be heard. I turn over to the side and reach out for my phone, i rubbed my eyes softly and checked my phone. It's 1:00 in the morning but i couldn't get myself to sleep. Our flight is at 7:00am and here i am still completely awake.

i finally decided to not sleep at all. i grab my copy of 'Paper Towns' and read it again. Probably this is the thousandth time for me to read this book. i love it alot. A few hours past and i find myself still reading the book. i checked the time and it's already 5:00am. i decided to just get ready earlier so my mom won't yell at me.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. i feel the warm water ran down my body as my brain is filled with thoughts 'what if they don't like me' 'what if they treat me badly' i shut my eyes close and shook the thought off. i took in a deep breath and walk out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body. i took my clothes out and start to wear them. I checked my phone again and it's 6:00. i heard voices coming from downstairs. i have no friends so basically i won't miss anyone, just my bed. i grab my luggage and took one last look at my room.

"Amber!" i heard my mom's voice coming from downstairs.

"yes i'm coming" i yelled back while closing the door shut.

I rushed downstairs and the smell of pancakes filling my nose. i heard my stomach grumble as i mentally laugh at myself.

i grab a plate and took the place next to my sister, Leah. As i was about to eat, i heard my mom talking.

"you sure you're gonna eat that?" my mom said pointing to my plate. i was confused at first and then i realized what she meant.

"i mean, have you noticed that you're gaining alot of weight?" Leah add in.

i just kept my mouth shut and pushed the plate away.

"i'm just gonna wait in the car" i mumbled

I push the front door open and immediately spot my father's car. i walk over to his car and jumped in. I took my earphones out and plugged it into my phone. i pressed the shuffle button and the song 'Go To Hell, For Heavens Sake" by Bring Me The Horizon starts to play. i tap my feet along to the beat of the song while humming softly.

A few other songs played and voices in my head starts to speak. 'nobody will like you because you're fat' 'they will bully you again trust me-

the presence of my sister startled me. My mom and dad entered the car and he started driving. The fact that i'm in a car with them makes me want to throw up.

***

'At The Planes'

We all took our seat. i'm seated next to the window with Leah in the middle of me and my mom. My dad is seated behind us with some random human beings.

I heard my stomach grumble and ignored it. I continue to listen to my songs again. The plane took off as I drifted off to sleep.

It seems like forever but we finally landed in UK. I shook Leah's shoulder lightly to wake her up.

**

'In The Airport'

My mom told me that my Uncle Robin is going to be the one who's picking us up. My eyes roamed around the room and found him. I shook my mom's shoulders and point over his direction. Her face lit up and we all went over to him. They all do those greeting and stuffs and all I do is fake a smile.

"hey Amber! it's been so long! You've lost alot of weight!" uncle Robin said while side hugging me.

I just fake a smile at him. They all start moving towards the parking lot where my uncle's car is parked. We went to his car and jumped in. I took the seat next to the window at always. I put on my earphone again and look outside the window.

Welcome to my life where everyone's a bitch and fake as fuck. Like me.

**

sorry this chapter is kinda boring. like literally boring af. trust me it'll get better and better I think :)

ily