09 - Iris

Milas Pov

Milas Pov
.....

"So I guess we aren't really a 'party friend group' huh?" The four of us shake our heads at Robert as he sighs.

Harrison had the bright idea of bringing us to his friends party so here we were, the five of us squished on a tiny couch in the living room as drunk idiots are dancing around us, including Robert.

Carter had fallen asleep five minutes in, knocked out on the arm chair opposite our couch.

"You guys!?!" Robert flops down on the couch beside Harrison.

"I've figured out our group name for the seven of us!" Blair narrows her eyes.

"Rob..There's six of us?" She points and his mouth drops open, being strangely offended. "Bartholomew? C'mon Blair you have to keep up!"

She sighs and throws her hands up, sitting on the arm of Carters chair. "We should be called the fluorine's!"

I have zero clue what reaction he was expecting, but by our very dull 'oo' I highly doubt he'd be jumping for joy.

"Get it? Seventh number on the periodic table?" Harrison chuckled to himself as I slap him on the arm, making sure Robert doesn't start crying or something, because he definitely would.

"That's nitrogen." I say out of reflex and Carter does the same, mumbling it slightly before his eyes open, looking directly at me.

"Okay... whatever so we are the nitrogen's?" We all remain silent, much to Roberts disappointment. "You're my thirteenth reason Rob." Harrison says under his breath and I scowl at him.

"Sorry buddy, maybe next time?" Blair pats him on the back before holding out her hand to me.

I reluctantly take it, letting her pull me out from my spot between Harrison and Bentley.

"Cmon you know you want to..." I roll my eyes as she drags me into the main area where everyone is dancing to the beat of the music. "Put your hands on my waist and just go with it."

Blair can be very convincing when she wants to, she used to be much more rebellious or whatever, and Adaline Crawford, her mom, always held a grudge against her.

Then again, It's not like Gabriel Crawford was much of a delight either when we were younger. Always was a stuck up asshole who believed no one was good enough for him or his family, including me. My mother was just another woman to him.

He always tried to convince my father that she was just a silly gold digger, now? She has more power in her pinky finger than he ever did.