It Was Always Us - 1

"I'm just so done with your drama Akshara. Why don't you understand, that we cannot be together anymore" Abhi told shouting at Akshu.

"Abhi you..you are pranking me na? You love me na? Speak up Abhiiii." She shouted. It pained Abhi to see her in this condition but he has to do it, for her safety.

"Tumhe ek baar main samjh nahi aata hai? Then listen, I don't love you anymore, arey anymore kya, I never loved you. It was just a dare from my friends to stay with you and make you feel that I love you but I never loved you..never. I have always loved Riya and will always be loving her no matter what. You are no one to me. Just put this in your head Ms. Goenka." Abhi shouted but only he knew the pain he is going through.

"Did you just use me for a stupid dare?" She asked in small voice. Abhi could feel his whole world breaking. Seeing Akshara in this condition was paining his heart, he just want to grab her tight letting her know she is the most important woman in his life after his mother but he couldn't do that.

"Did you use me Abhimanyu Birla?" She asked and her voice was bit high this time. He did not speak up anything but just nodded his head and the next moment he could feel Akshara slapping him harsh.

"Arey tum hote kon ho mujhe chodne wale? Main tumhe chodti hoon. You know what you never deserved me. I was only the one who was running back of you like a mad woman. Thank you Mr. Birla for making me realize who I am. I'll never forget this day Abhimanyu, never in my life. Good Bye Mr. Birla. Good Bye" She said and left from there crying.

Whole college has witnessed this scene, including professors. It was the last year of their MBBS, they were together since last 4.5 years and were about to join Birla hospital soon for their interns but everything got spoiled. Everyone including professors admired them a lot and thought they could make a good pair. Many of them started dreaming about their wedding but who knew they would see this day.

Slowly everyone left the venue, some were really very sad, some were in the verge of crying and some were really crying. No one was happy because of Abhira's break up.

Few girls and boys ran immediately back of Akshara and some tried making Abhi understand which was of course of no use.

Abhimanyu looked towards Riya, who was smirking which made Abhi loose his temper. He went towards her and slapped her tight making her cheeks go red.

.
.
.

3 years later...

Abhimanyu is a successful cardiologist and works in Birla hospital whereas Akshara is a successful neurologist who stays in abroad.

It was the day of Akshara arriving to Birla hospital for a surgery. The patient had a very bad injury on her head and soon needed a best neuro surgen for her treatment. So her family called Akshara to Birla hospital itself, as the patient was not in  condition to travel. Abhimanyu was not aware of this while Akshara was completely sure that she is gonna meet Abhimanyu but decided to remain professional, complete her work and leave from there immediately.

It was the day of Akshara's arrival and Harsh asked Abhimanyu to explain her every thing. He did not reveal her name to him because he knew who Akshara is and for now it is a great opportunity for him to make his son meet Akshara and clear their differences so that he could get his daughter back.

Abhimanyu was waiting at reception for the doctor. He was wondering why didn't his father say her name. His thoughts were broke when he saw a girl entering in a pink long dress. Her face was not clearly visible because she was wearing a mask, but he could feel his heartbeat rising high which would always happen when he is near to Akshara.