Like We Used To

Jessy's POV

The girl who seemed unbreakable, broke.

I was lost, I felt my dried tears on my face and I don't know how to pick up the broken little pieces of my heart.

I saw Brix standing from a far at alam kong kanina niya pa ako hinahanap at hinihintay.

He also lied to me, he make stories and change me to a new person. Do I have to hate him too ? But I don't know how dahil sa tatlong taong mahigit na kasinungalingan na iyon alam kong totoong Brix hung kasama ko sa mga panahon na iyon.

My tears run down on my face, he always been there at my worst so how do I hate the person who always catch me when I fall ?

Naglakad ako papalapit sa kanya habang unti-unting tumutulo ang mga luha ko, I see on his face that he felt sorry, worry and pain for me. And I know he knows too that my memories are already came back.

Lumapit ako ng lumapit sa kanya at niyakap ko siya ng mahigpit hanggang sa tuluyan ng bumuhos ang mga luha ko.

Maybe is this the right time na si Brix na nga talaga ang dapat na piliin ko.

Brix's POV

She buried her face on my shoulder and cried till I felt my bones grow wet and weak from her tears.

I thought I was strong, but when she cried I knew I wasn't strong enough for it.

I hugged her tight and I felt my tears fell down too.

"Sorry" the first thing I said to her.

"Do you hate me ?" I asked and I can't help not to cry but she shrugged.

It was my fault too, I agreed and I decided that's why I hurt her too.

"Brix !" she called my name while crying.

"You can cry on me, just like before remember ? You've been crying and lost till I found you and catch your tears" I said and I hug her tight.

Sorry Jes I was a part of hurting you, alam kong darating din dito ang lahat, I knew it from the start that when I decided us to come back in here.

Lies kills me and I was so selfish when I am happy cause I knew in lying you are mine but in the end it was all just a lie. So that to live in the truth again I decided to come back here with you, so I can finally know if in truth you will still be mine.

Damn myself ! I didn't fight for you cause he gave me you.

3 years ago.

"Brix please take her away from here" sabi ni Allen habang sinusundan ako sa hallway ng hospital.

"I don't want too, she loves you and not me" I said while still walking and his from behind of me.

"Please I'm begging you" sabi niya at patuloy parin na hinahabol ako.

I just came here para bisitahin si Jes dahil nabalitaan kong nagising na siya from coma then with just a bush bigla na lang sasabihin sa akin ni Allen na ilayo ko si Jes sa kanya ? How stupid and crazy !

"What the hell are you thinking ?" I said and still walking.

"Please Brix I'm begging you stay her away from here" he shouted but I don't listen.

"I'm dying" he said that's why I stopped.

Nilingon ko siya at tumingin sa kanya na hindi makapaniwala.

"What did you say ?" I asked for a confirmation and he take a deep breathe before answering me.

"I'm dying" he said.