Smile, Your Beautiful :) [Chapter 11]

Start from the beginning

“Rachel, Charlie, Allison, and Rachael G in the second row.” I said.

“Third row is Jessica, Taylor and Amanda.” Morgan annoucned.

“Courtney and Morgan in the fourth row.” I said putting down the paper.

“So that makes Mia on top!” Morgan finally said. “She's the shortest and weighs the least. She'll be an easier weight to take being on top. Please don't be mad and let's get to practicing this.

I turned around to watch the football players practice while she took care of the angry girls. My eyes searched as I found who I was looking for. Nick who was talking to the coach looked over and waved. I turned around from his smiling face and focused on the girls.

The pyramid was surprisingly not a diaster. Even though I screwed it up twice because I kicked one of the rachel's in the nose twice. This made us all fall and laughs exploded from everyone. Practice went on with us flipping and dancing to the routines and ending with the pyramid one more time. After practice Morgan and I walked into the locker rooms together.

“So... How do you feel about us going to pizza with Jason and Adam?” I said nudging my bestfriend with my arm.

“No way. I'm going to go home and finish bawling my eyes out.”

“Please!” I said giving her my puppy dog eyes. “Adam wants to talk to you.”

She looked over at me with a confused look on her face. I wagged my eyebrows at her and she began to laugh.

“ Your such a nerd! Why does he want to talk to me?”

“Well... He doesn't. He actually thinks that I'm hooking you up with Jason but I'm not. I think you and Adam would be perfect together! Come on please! Do this for me!”

“He doesn't even like me!”

“Hey! He doesn't really like me either. “

“Fine! But this is going to fail so hard! And Once it does, I'll be laughing my ass off while you weep.”

“Your so Encouraging!” I said smiling biggly at her.

She shot me a death look before walking into the shower.

''''''''''''''''

An hour later we were at Morgan's house getting ready. She was standing infront of her mirror holding up clothes. Her blond hair was still wet and starting curl. She had no makeup on and was in pajamas, but she still was pretty. It makes me wonder again how Corey could do such a thing to her. People would die to have her.

“ I can't believe I agreed to this.” She said shaking her head and waking me from my trance. “Adam is so...... Well, I don't know. Plus Corey just broke up with me. Does it seem kind of slutty to already be going out?”