#95 He Ships Phan Too

I SHIP PHAN SO FREAKING HARD LIKE HARDER THAN THE ONE DIRECTION FANDOM SHIPS LARRY LIKE I CANNOT DEAL WITH THE PHEELS LATELY SO I JUST HAD TO WRITE THIS I'M NOT EVEN SORRY

(((((IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PHAN IS --- 1, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???? AND 2, IT'S DANISNOTONFIRE AND AMAZINGPHIL)))))

Ashton (Age 15): "OH. MY. GOD!" You scream out when you got onto YouTube, and the first thing in your subscription box was the new DanAndPhilGames video--the Just Dance one.

"What?!" Ashton exclaims jumping from his seat across from you.

"NEW DAN AND PHIL GAMES VIDEO!" You say clicking on it.

"Wait, really?!" He rushes over, sitting next to you.

"What? You know who they are?" You ask, pausing it.

"Psshhh, what? No, not at all. I-I don't even know what Phan is, psh." He coughs.

"Really? Because... you know I never mentioned Phan." You reply.

"Fine, okay, I totally ship them, now play it!" He confesses.

Luke (Age 16): "PHAN IS GOING TO JAPAN." You come down and say to Luke seriously. "IT'S GOING TO BE JAPHAN."

"Wait, what?" Luke asks.

"Dan and Phil! They're going to Japan so I used their-"

"No, I know that! I didn't know they were going to Japan!" He exclaims loudly, "Oh my god, that is adorable!"

"Wait... you know what Phan is?"

"I do have a tumblr, Y/N, I'm not completely shut out from your world, either." He says.

"But... just, Phan?! The thing I ship the hardest?!"

"You ship them too?!" He exclaims.

"OH MY GOD YES."

Calum (Age 14): "CAN SOMEONE JUST KILL ME NOW MY PHEELS ARE OFF THE CHART THIS PHANDOM."

"What are you talking about?" Calum asks, coming down the stairs.

"Dan and Phil and their stupid April Fool's Day video! I can't do this." You say, shaking your head.

"Wait what did they do?"

"You know who they are?" You ask pulling up their video and sliding your laptop over to him.

He doesn't answer you as he watches it, "Oh my God," he whispers every now and then.

"You know who they are?" You repeat when the video finishes.

"What?? Noooo, psh." He says.

"I can't, I'm literally going to die." You say shaking your head, again.

"Don't die," He pauses, and you go to cut him off but you weren't fast enough, "Craft!"

Michael (Age 17): "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER YESSSSS!" You say putting your hand on your chest as you let out a squeal.

"What are you even talking about?" Michael asks, taking his headphone out of his ear.

"Phan! Oh my God, they are literally so cute and they're dancing to Ed Sheeran and how was I not aware of this and oh my God, someone just kill me now."

"Wait, Phan? Ed Sheeran? Dan actually touched Phil in front of people?!" Michael exclaims.

"Wait, wait, wait, hold up. Back the frick up. You know what Phan is?! You know who Dan and Phil are?" You exclaim.

He just stares at you and whispers, "Hey buddy, you in London?" He asks.

"OH MY GOD MIKEY DID YOU JUST-"

"I JUST." He  replies.

"DON'T JUST... CRAFT." You tell him.

"I can't believe you ship them too!"

I PHYSICALLY CANNOT RIGHT NOW MY PHEELS HAVE BEEN INSANE THE PAST FEW WEEKS KILL ME PLS

qotu; what is your biggest ship? what do you ship the hardest?

aotu; PHAN PHAN PHAN PHAN PHAN PHAN PHAN PHAN PHAN PHAN