9) Bhoot Uncle!

This song^ right here is for the most special thing that has happened in this book till now. Kindly play it when I write to ☺️"Nasha"

***************************************No one's pov

No one's pov

A really scared looking Manavi was standing in her Dada's chamber with her mother at side.

Her dada came out from the bathroom after taking a shower. He was wearing a light blue shirt with Messy hair,his eyes were red. As he fixed his tie he said.

"Princess Manavi finally you are here" He said in a stone cold voice

"Princess Manavi finally you are here" He said in a stone cold voice. Manavi stopped Shivering, her fear was now replaced by hurt.

"Dada" she whispered in a hurt tone.

"Dada? I don't think you have a brother princess, you only share your parents with a heartless man who doesn't care about you right!" Hukum Sa's tone was filled with raw emotions.

"No you can't say that. You are my dada and I am your Avu" Manavi said in a determined voice.

"Really,am I your dada, if I was your dada you would've talked to me, do you really think that I don't care about you" His voice trembled at last.

"I am sorry dada, I know I've hurted you" Manavi was in tears.

"Shh, Avu you know if I love someone after Dada Hukum it's you. You are not my sister for me bacha,you are my little girl, I have always taken care of you as my daughter, even Maa knows that I have always Loved you the most"
Hukum said while taking his little sister in his warm embrace.

"I know I am ruthless for this world but for you I am and will always remain your Dada, never I mean never think that I or our family don't care about you" He said.

"I won't dada I promise" Manavi said.

"Ansh are you going somewhere, even after taking a shower you are changing into formals" this time the queen of Jaipur asked who was the sole witness of the reunion of her children.

"Maa Actually I have a meeting to finish which I kind of ditched in between today, so I am going to Mumbai, I'll be back by midnight or tommorow morning probably." Hukum said while wearing his coat.