Chapter 6 - Smut warning

Okay so I wrote this a few times because I'm really not good at writing smut, this will be pretty much the first full on smut that I have ever published.
I wanted to write this but felt super uncomfortable doing it, I wanted to push myself to do something different and so here it is.
I hope it's not too bad, enjoy it if you can.

Miles' hands traveled down to her waist, his hands touching, his fingers feeling. Aidan shivered with pleasure and Miles looked at her expressive face.
Miles stood up, taking her hand, he pulled her to the bed, kissing her once again, the bed of her legs hit the bed and she fell back onto it, pulling him with her.
They laughed together as Miles was on top of her. He kissed her again before he kissed along her cheek and down her neck. He smiled against her skin as he felt her shiver.
"Miles..." she said in a breathy voice.
"Tell me to stop." He breathed against her neck, knowing if she didn't tell him now he might not be able to stop.
"No." She said, her hands finding their way into his soft hair. "I've... I've just never done this before." His fingers pulled at her shirt so he could kiss her collarbone.
"Neither have I... I mean... I have but..." he said between kisses but stopped and looked at her face. "I've never done it like this before, I've always been the one, umm, receiving." It felt weird to talk about this with her, he didn't want her to be grossed out with him but she didn't seem to be.
"I guess it will be both our first times." She smiled at him and they kissed softly once more.
They helped each other unbutton their shirts while they giggled and played. The wine had gotten to their heads and nothing in the world was spoiling this for them.
Aidan felt Miles' excitement press against her thigh and moaned softly as they kissed, only exciting Miles more. She let her hand trail down to his pants and palmed his growing bulge through the fabric as he moaned in delight. He attached his mouth to one of her now exposed breasts, sucking and kneading them with his long fingers.
Both of them took their time to build themselves up, Aidan helped Miles out of his pants and unsuridly took his shaft into her hand, slowly moving up and down it. She felt pride as Miles crumbled at her touch, the power she had over him.
They took their time, exploring each other's bodies, finding the little things that made their partner tick.
"Miles, please." She begged him, wanting him so badly that her core was aching.
"Are you sure?" He asked, lining himself up but hesitated. She pulled his neck down and kissed him hard. Parting her lips and his tongue explored this new domain.
Miles slowly pushed himself into her by stopping as she whimpered, scared he hurt her.
"It's okay, just hold still." She told him before it felt better and she signaled that he could move again. Slowly but steadily he set a pace, as both their breaths became erratic. The pain Aidan had felt became pleasure very quickly and she gripped the sheets with hopeless abandon.
Miles began a faster pace as he heard his lover moaning beneath him, thrusting into her as knots began to tie in both their stomachs and her wet walls started to clench around his throbbing shaft that pumped In and out of her.
"Miles ahhh, god, ahhh I'm-" she cried in pleasure burying her head back into the blankets.
"Let it go sweetheart." He whispered in her ear and she hit her climax hard causing her to cry out his name. Hearing his name on her lips like that pushed him over the edge and she felt his hot cum pouring into her.
He collapsed on top of her and they stayed like that for a few relaxing minutes before he pulled out of her and got up, walking into the bathroom to get a cloth.
They laid there on the bed staring up at the ceiling. Both thinking about how weird their situation was but not wanting to miss it for the world.

The two weeks were over and they had to head back home. They had spent their last days basking in each other's affection. When they got back home there was a surprise waiting for them at Miles' house. Both their mom's were there and they held out a small box. Aidan took it and revealed a key inside it. The mothers explained how they had bought them a house and had already moved all their things in.

Miles and Aidan started a new unexpected life, all for the sake of being free, just accepting each other how they were and living life the way it was meant to be lived...

With someone you love at your side

The End