2. Do something wild in it

Chapter 2

I didn't know how to respond to the intense attention Geo was given me at first. Item 2. Do something wild in it.

The list item popped into my head. I knew what I wanted to do. Something reckless and illegal. I smiled up at him. "I've been chosen by the goddess."

Geo took my right hand and looked at it and sighed. "Damn. Story of my life. You ready to take the ride?" He voice lost that interest and intensity instantly.

"But, I'm still in training. There is something I've wanted to do in a cruiser all my life. Would you be interested in doing it with me?"

Geo narrowed his eyes. "It end up with me in prison fucking with you in that way bird. I'm not your-"

"I want to race the grey ways for the prize. I'm looking for a navigator to go all the way with me to the hot zone. You in for something hot and sexy."

Geo froze glancing at Flowers then he stared at me. "What the hell you know about such?"

Excitement made my heart race. "I know enough. You interested in blazing the roads to hot blazing heaven?" I asked him.

"You got the funds for such a ride?" Geo asked all business now. He was game on.

"I got the funds and I've got the willingness to ride high to the top. You game? I need an answer now." I said. I was risking a lot talking like this in front of Flowers who was still assigned to me to make sure I was protected until I became a full time slave to the goddess.

Geo stared at me with a different kind of heat. He looked and smiled before meeting my gaze again. "Yeah. Yeah. I knew I was right about you. Your on." He said then dipped his head to kiss me deeply and palm my ass at the same time slipping a key into my back pocket.

Geo pulled away abruptly and smiled at me. "I'll send you a private DM. Later." He said before he turned and walked away.

"Miss Alex. What we're you and that young fella talking about?"

I waved a hand at the skyway over head as I walked to driver's side door. I got the key out my pocket and activated the cruiser getting in. Flowers got in the passenger side.

"I asked him to be my navigator a street race coming up."

Flowers frowned. "It sounded more like you were asking him to blow back door out."

I stared at her and laughed. "Ah no. It was a street race. A very fast and fun underground one."

Flowers frowned but said nothing as I started the cruiser and took off the long way home on the skyway.

I was taking huge risks of getting caught but fuck it. I had to try. I was getting the fuck off this planet.