Chapter 2: Visions

Leslie POV

It been two months since I ran away from and I couldn't be happier. Though my family had hired some one to look for me and bring me back under the pretense that I was kidnapped for ransom. So for the first two weeks I was almost caught, but I made it.

I've been driving all night to a small town in Colorado where technology seem near nonexistent and I was glad for that. Less chance for anyone to recognize me if I'm to stay here for awhile.

I passed the sign that said Welcome to the town of Chase. Pop. 2094. It seem like a good place to lay low at. I entered the town and it seemed like everything is right next to each other. The theater is next to the diner, the diner is next to park and across the street is what I guess is the supermarket, next to that is the gas station, and on the other side of the supermarket is a clothing store or something, and finally what look like a motel that look like every other motel I stayed in.

I parked my car in the car lot and headed to the front desk, and ask the middled aged man for a room. After getting the keys I went back out to get some bags from my car and headed to the room.

The room wasn't that bad looking. The walls has an floral wall paper that was peeling in some areas. The carpet a off greenish color that has seen better days. The bed was a full sized and the covers were new caused it still had that new smell. There was an small outdated television in front of the bed an door next to it that led to the bathroom. Overall, it look like carp but it have to do for the time being.

After settling in decided to go to bed, to tired to do anything else for tonight.

It felt like I was hearing voices outside when I closed my eyes. I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying but it sounded heated between two men. They got louder, as if no one was trying to sleep. I turned to face the wall, hoping that would lessen the noise. That didn't work, letting out an tired sigh, I opened my eyes to tell the two men arguing to go somewhere else and argue.

But what I saw wasn't my motel, but whole different room. It was huge, no grand. The ceiling was high like twenty or thirty feet buildings that you see in New York City. Windows that were ceiling to floor, there was an big door that I guess was made from oak, an desk right across from it that seems to made out oak as well. The room also had a lot books all over the place, and two angry looking men.

They both were huge men. The one on the right was bigger than the one on the left when it came to muscles wise. The man on the right had blonde hair that was chin length, deep yellow eyes, tons of muscles like an body builder, he had to be six foot something, and did he look angry. The one on the left was a few inches taller. He was smaller compared to the other one but that didn't mean he didn't have anything. He had muscles just not as big as his friend were. His hair was black like shadows that fell to his lower back, and on his right arm was a tribal tattoo. But it wasn't like any tribal tattoo I've ever seen.

I didn't get a good look at them for the man turned away and looked out the window. "...you can't do this..." "...I can do whatever I please..." They both went back and forth, I wasn't sure if they notice if I here but I wasn't staying to find out. They looked dangerous.

I stepped back at the same time the man on the left turned my way. I was frozen in place as I looked into red eyes that seemed to glow. An unfamiliar feeling run through me. Like ice raced throughout out my entire body followed by fire. It was a strange feeling not painful but also not pleasant, uncomfortable more like it. Looking into his rubies like eyes had sat my soul alight, heart pounding, and breathless. I couldn't look away no matter how hard I try, it like he was looking through me to my very soul. I should leave now. I thought to myself but I couldn't move. I was paralyzed. The man came closer to me and just as he reached me...

I shot up in my bed, back at the motel, an cold sweat over my body. Was that a dream? But it felt so real. And that man's eyes, those ruby like eyes. I shook my head trying to get the strange dream out mind. I look over at the clock and decided to start my day by getting into the shower. Maybe it will wash away my dream.

Chapter 2 is done finally, sorry for the mistakes that you encountered but no one perfect.
Vote comment fan you know