Chapter 43

𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝗮𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟯𝘁𝗵
(Unedited)

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

Its been 34 days since the trip to London ended Ezra and Abby haven't talked since. Iona and Skylar went to there second ultra sound appointment at the end of march with Abby. Abby knows the gender of the baby and is currently planning the reveal party. Alania and Gemma stayed at home having alot of sex as usual.

Iona's POV:

"I'm excited" i say to Skylar with a fake smile 

"I am to baby but we have to get ready so go put on at cute dress okay I'll get Noah and myself ready " she says

Today is my birthday and Skylar hasn't said happy birthday to me all my friends and family have called me or texted and told me happy birthday but the love of my life hasn't. He

Skylars POV:

I get Noah ready in a Fendi Kids Logo Print Crewneck T-Shirt with matching pants. I brush his long dark brown hair before running product through it with a combo.

"Come here bud let's go wait for mama" i say holding my hand out for him. We walk into the living room and sit down on the couch I hand Noah my phone for he can play games while we wait.

★★★

I hear heels clicking with each step she takes down the hall I turn around and my jaw drops

"Do I look ok" she ask smoothing down her dress.

"You look lovely" i say kissing her and rubbing her belly softly

"You look lovely as well" she says looking at my outfit but mostly at my exposed breasts making my chuckle

"You ready" i ask

"Yes I am" she says smiling taking my left hand. Noah taking my right

"Alright let's go" i say

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Abby's POV:

"Mhm yes can I get it in that color please....thank you" i say hanging up the phone

I huff laying down on the big king size bed. Ever since I found out the gender of Iona's and Skylar baby I started planning it's been exhausting but I want everything to be perfect.

"What's wrong mommy" Liam says walking into my room

"Come here buddy" i say holding on my arms he runs and jumps on the bed into my arms

"I love you I love you i love you" i say attacking him in kisses

"M-mom s-stop p-please" he says between giggles. I stop kissing him and lay back down on the bed

"I want to go see Ezra" he says

"She's busy bud and it time for bed" me and Ezra haven't talked since London and I'm not going to lie I miss her I miss her smile and her laugh Liam loves Ezra. Ezra and Liam were starting to build a bond together I miss seeing them interact.
(A/n: do u want Liam to be mentioned more often or do you want to pretend he don't exists?)

"Let's go get ready for bed" i say he pouts before nodding and running out the room.

After putting Noah to bed I decided I needed a glass of wine. I go into the liquor room and look through the cabinets for Chateau D'Esclans. Once I find it I pour some into my glass and take it back into my bedroom.

(Next day)

Ezra's POV:

*𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴* *𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴* *𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴* the loud belly rings signaling us school is over I grab my books and put them into my backpack before rushing out of class. Walking out of class I see Ava walking up to me.

"Hey how was class" she ask as we're walking out of school "Boring as usual" i say rolling my eyes "Where do you want to go mom is at Alania's house so I got the house to myself"

"Actually I can't come over today Josh's basket ball game is today" she says "Shit right" i say "I'm sorry but we can hangout this week e-" her sentence gets cuts off by me throwing up I run to the sidewalk and throw up my guts

"Week end" Ava says holding my hair back as I'm throwing up. "Sorry" i say getting up I took time to decide if I wanted to keep the baby or not and I decided to keep the baby and give it up to a nice couple that couldn't get pregnant. I went
To the doctor to get a ultra sound nobody knows I went since I'm 18 and can go by myself I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant my belly is starting to form a bump but not very noticeable thank god.

"Yeah you should come over this weekend" i say cleaning myself up and continue walking  to Ava's house. I eventually forgave Ava for what she said we all say things we don't mean right......

"I will and make sure you take care of the little one inside of you" Ava says hugging me before skipping Inside her house "stop calling it a little one" i say through my teeth making her laugh.

I walk down the street toward my house since Ava only lives a block away from me.

Taking out my keys I open the door and walk inside. I sigh feeling the warm air I drop my bag by the front door and go in the kitchen to get a snack.

I go to the cupboard and grab a glass before pouring some juice into the cup.

Deciding I wanted pickled wrapped bacon , peanut butter and oyster juice weird yes I know but it's so good my pregnancy cravings have been weird as fuck lately and let's not talk about the constant throwing up ugh.

As I was getting the pickles wrapped in bacon I made yesterday my phone dings I check my phone to see a picture of me and Abby from my throw back pictures. I sigh before putting my phone back into my pocket. I haven't talked to Abby since London and it killing me.

I wish Abby was here to feed my pickles while we watch romance. I sigh before taking my food and going to my room.

Laying on my bed I Debated on calling Abby or not after a while of arguing with my thoughts I hit the call button.

✪✪✪

Gemma's POV:

"Babe can you pass me the popcorn please" I ask Alania as we're watching season 2 of euphoria it's been a crazy season.

"Sure" she says reaching over and passing me the popcorn

"Thank you" I say putting a handful of popcorn in my mouth

*ding dong* the door bell rings

"I'll get it" i say getting up walking down the hall to the front door opening to door to see a Tall young man standing there.

"um hello are you Gemma evan's" he ask with a slight deep voice

"Maybe why" I ask confused

"I think I might be your son" he says

A/n: idek