Teddy White

"Jason?" I say, looking at him sadly. He looks up at me, tears rolling down his face. "Teddy?" He says, his voice cracking. I stare at his striking green eyes. "I'm-" The door swings open. "Teddy!!" I see my friend, Maddie, walk in, smiling. "Maddie?" My eyes get wide. "Uhh, am I interrupting something?" She smirks, mischievously. "No, he was just leaving." I say, looking at Jason. He frowns and walks out.

"Tell me everything." She demands. She's also a criminal. She sometimes goes out with me. They call her Gladiator.

Anyways, I tell her the whole thing.

--

"He kissed you? Like just when I walked in?" She asks. I nod slowly. "And you kissed back?" She asks. "Maybe." I say, looking down. "But he killed.." She trials off, her eyes filled with tears. "Yeah I know." I say. She gets up, grabbing her black suit. "Where are you going?" I ask. "I'm going to go kill Jason Todd." She says, narrowing her eyes.

I get up and start walking to her. "Why?" I ask. "WHY?! He killed our best friend, Ted! How can you think like that? Wait, do you...like Jason?" She asks, glaring at me. "I-I...I don't know! I have weird feelings!" I say, looking away. "I can't believe you, Teddy." She says, shaking her head and then she runs out. "No, Maddie!" I yell but she was already gone.

Since I already have my suit on, I grab my mask and jump out the window. Then, I follow her.

--

Jason

I feel horrible. I hate myself for kissing Teddy. I knew she already hated me. Why did I do that? Why did I even kidnap her in the first place?

You like her, dumbo.

My inner mind says. Oh, shut up. I know. But she hates me. I just need to get over her. But how? She's like my kryptonite.

I hear a motorcycle pull up next to me. I look at the person, to only see Gladiator. "You." She narrows her eyes at me and starts attacking me. First, she throws a punch, but luckily I dodged it. "Woah! Woah!" I say, tackling her, pinning her down. "What is going on?" I ask. "You killed her! I hate you! You son of a-" She gets cut off by an angelic voice.

"Jason!" I look up and see Teddy. "Teddy?" I say, surprised. Then, Gladiator must be Maddie. I look down at Maddie and she narrows her eyes at Teddy. "You do like him. No. You LOVE him!" She screams. "I'm about to take that away..." She growls and grabs my face and kisses me.

"No!" Teddy yells. I break the kiss and jump off her. "What the?!" I say, eyes widening. "Jason.." Teddy looks at me with sad eyes. "I swear I didn't kiss her. I promise!" I say.

She looks away to Maddie. Oh crap.

Teddy

I hate her. I really do. I take out my gun and shoot her shoulder. "You, bitch, I hate you." I growl. I shoot her leg. She screams in pain. "I hope you die in hell!" I shoot her head. "Teddy!" Jason runs up to me and grabs my gun. "What have you done?!" Wait. What have I done?!