23

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxJune 19thTuesday

Dallas, Tx
June 19th
Tuesday

Elijah stepped out of the shower after wrapping his towel around his lower body first. He did his skin routine first before walking out of the bathroom. He rubbed the shea butter on his chest first then slid his boxer on.

He put his Nike shorts on then his white beater. He took his durag off and put his gold chain on. He sprayed himself with YSL Cologne before sliding his feet into his Adidas slide, grabbed his phone, and walked out of the room.

"I THOUGHT I WAS THE CHICK YOU WOULD MAKE YO' WIFE!" He heard Lai singing causing him to roll his eyes while going into the kitchen.

"I can't even look at yo' face without wantin' ta' slap you! DAMN, I THANK GOD IAN GET DAT TATTOO!" She rapped as he walked into the kitchen. She was seasoning some meat with her Airpods in her ears. She wasn't facing him so she didn't see him walking into the kitchen.

He shook his head at her, going into the refrigerator to get an orange juice. He leaned on the wall, watching her and drinking his orange juice while she continued.

She had some chicken pasta she was going to eat when she got home yesterday. When she went to eat it, it was already gone. She was so upset because she was really looking forward to it but he ate it. Without asking.

He knew she didn't play about food and surprisingly, she didn't cry but she was very mad and hadn't talked to him since.

That happened yesterday around 3:00 PM. It's now 9:30 AM and still haven't said a word to him.

"I'm convinced I ain't got shit to ask you! And tell dat triflin' bitch she can have you, I ain' lookin' at'chu, I'm lookin' past you" She rapped and turned around.

She jumped a little when she saw Elijah just blankly staring at her. She heavily rolled her eyes and walked over to the refrigerator.

Before she could open the refrigerator, Elijah stepped in front of it. His tall body hovered over her small thick one. She sucked her teeth, pausing her music from her apple watch then looked up to him, mugging.

"Can you please move Eli?" She said with an attitude.

"Eli?" He raised his brow.

"Ain't that yo' name?" She rolled her neck and looked him up and down.

He lowly chuckled, putting his juice on the counter. He then wrapped his hand around her neck causing her to gasp.