Hedgehog Havoc (Part 1: Battle on Moebius)

Start from the beginning

Snively sighs but does as he's told. No later did he return with a large engine part. He places it on the workbench.

"Why not the standard STH-25 model?"

"Because this engine, combined with the power of the Power Gem, is powerful enough to jump between Zones!" Eggman declares. "No matter where Sonic goes, Metal Y/n will be able to follow!"

"It's overkill if you ask me," Snively says as he wipes off some sweat.

"I want him 'over' and for Metal to 'kill', so it works!"

Snively sighs.

"I wonder if she has emailed me back yet..."

Not long after, Eggman finished updating and repairing Metal Y/n. The Badnik stands to its feet as its Power Gem glows, signaling its activation.

"Complete!" Eggman laughs with giddiness. "Can you detect your hated quarry?"

"Connecting to Eggnet. Scanning... Target not found," Metal Y/n says before its body begins to spark. "Expanding search to most likely Zones. Investigating..."

With a bright flash of light, Metal Y/n vanishes from sight. Both Robotniks look at where the Badnik once was before Eggman yells in anger.

"STUPID ROBOT! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR MY COMMAND!" Eggman knocks a toolbox to the ground. "NOW IT'S GONE WITH THE ENGINE AND-AND-AND--! ARGH!"

"I'll be at my workstation if you need me, Uncle," Snively says as he walks away.

Mercia, Mobius...

Back at Never Lake, Silver walks up to the two hedgehogs.

"You're sure you know where I can find Y/n?" he asks.

"Verily," the hooded hedgehog says. "My cousin told me of him through her letters. He hails from New Mobotropolis, but more likely ye would find him at Freedom HQ."

"And were in Mercia," Mari-An states. "On the other side of the ocean."

"Not a problem," Silver holds up a golden ring. "I brought a Super Warp Ring."

"Which means I'm left to look after things here," Mari-An says to her husband.

"T'would be the wisest course, my dear Mari-An."

"Don't have too much fun without me, love."

A flash appears and a giant ring forms in front of Silver. The hooded hedgehog walks up to the hedgehog.

"Do you tiy know where Freedom HQ is?" Silver asks.

"Aye," the hedgehog says. "My cousin has sent me many letters."

"Then touch the ring and think about it," Silver tells the hedgehog. "It'll open up a passage--"

A bright flash of light covers them both.

Freedom HQ, Mobius...

Back at Freedom HQ, Sally argued with her Anti.

"Stranding Sonic and Amy on your world was not part of the plan!" she tells the Moebian princess.

"The plan for us was to be rid of Scourge and your plan was to send him back to Moebius. We all win!" Alicia declares. "Besides, once I find Anarchy and convince him to ditch Scourge, we'll have no trouble taking him down."

"I should've expected--YEEP!"

Sally and Alicia jump back when a giant ring appears between them. The hooded hedgehog steps through it in awe.