Do you remember the first time?

AN: non graphic sexy time warning.

Graham and Erin sat on her bed. The alcohol haze had almost completely evaporated as they contemplated taking the next step in their...whatever they were.

Graham smiled at the Man City duvet spread. He gazed at the posters on her walls. Man City players and bands she liked. She had a huge Beatles Revolver poster on her wall and a Stone Roses poster with ticket stubs surrounding it. Her room smelled like her perfume and he noticed her desk was littered with balled up pieces of paper. This is where she wrote to him. His heart thumped in his chest.

Graham exhaled shakily.

"Are you sure about this? I mean maybe we should wait? I'm not worth it really. First times are awful and awkward and I don't want to be disappointing for you-"

Erin stopped his mouth with a tentative kiss. Graham relaxed beneath the feel of her lips.

Erin pulled back and nodded.

"I'm nervous but I really like you Graham and I want to do this. I trust you. You could never be disappointing to me. How can you say that?"

Graham flushed and shrugged.

"I don't know... Liam had a point. I'm not the lad you shag. I'm shy and awkward and I never really know what I'm doing. Damon's really the person  you want for this kind of thing. He's an expert in the art of sex really."

Erin frowned.

"But I want you. I'm not just wanting to have sex because I'm gagging for it...Well I am but I really like you Graham. This isn't about sex, not really. I just...I want to be closer to you. I don't care that you're awkward and shy in fact... I love it. You're always asking if I'm alright or if something feels good and you're so gentle with me. You know what you're doing. Don't be modest for once. Show me. Please."

Graham swallowed thickly and nodded. He pulled Erin in for a hesitant kiss.

They kissed soft and slow, all of the frantic passion from earlier giving way to tender uncertainty.

Erin allowed Graham to take his time and take the lead losing herself in the feel of their naked skin brushing and the way Graham's lips and fingers knew exactly where to taste and touch to make her gasp. She bit back moans of lust from the way his long fingers brought her to new heights of unknown pleasure every time.

Erin's heart raced as she watched Graham roll the condom on. Equal parts aroused and terrified.

The sun was up now and peeking through the chinks in her curtain. Birds were singing outside and the first commuters were driving to work as Manchester awoke to a rare sunny Sunday.

"Graham?" She whispered.

Erin almost didn't recognise her own voice.

Graham gazed into her eyes intently.

"It's alright if you don't want to. We don't have to."

Erin shook her head smiling at how tender and considerate Graham had been this whole time.

"I want to...but look Laura and all me mates they've done it before and they said...it hurts. Is it really sore?"

Graham smiled softly at Erin's gentle innocence in the sunlight.

"I wish I could tell you. But I think if I've made sure you're...ready and we go slow and you relax it'll be OK. It will be uncomfortable at first but it shouldn't be sore. I think it's only sore if you aren't totally relaxed or not...um...you know...it should feel good if I do it right."