And You Are?

His P.O.V.

*this morning*

I can't believe that Max talked us onto going back to school. She picked out my outfit, since i can't see, and from what i could tell it was a cotton shirt (with no slits foir my wings), jeans, and our usual combat boots.

After I made beakfast and got dressed, I sat on our couch waiting for Fang and Max to be ready. After ten minutes I heard argueing and voices getting louder. There was an abrupt silence, so i knew that they saw me.

"Hey Ig," Max said. "Ready to go?"

*Present*

We were running down the halls (Max got us lost). One of my fingers was through one of Fangs' belt loops, so I wouldn't get lost. Max apprently found the class, because i heard a door open and no more pounding footsteps. I heard Max whisper " 'm sorry we're late." then someone say, "It's him." in a hushed tone when me and Fang walked in.

"That's okay." I heard someone else say in a silky, steel voice. " You must be Maxine. I'm Mrs. Buamgarter." Ah, so that's the teacher. " And you are?"

"Nick." Fang said. Then it was my turn. "Jeff." We've used those names since our first trip to a school. She then told us to take a seat where it was empty. So, since I'm blind< i followed F ang until he sat. Then, after makeing sure that no one was in the seat behind I sat. And we started class.

Hey guys thanks soooo much for reading this. It means a lot. Well I love all of you and I'll start working on the next chapter.