Friends ending

LMAO I JUST NOTICE I BEEN NAMING

EMBRY. EMBERY, IK I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A WHILE BUT IM STILL HERE!

"Embry was in a park, with their friends Ryo and Necrotary it had been so long since they meet, embry never went outside ever again after...due to some coincidence.... Mean while necrotary ask embry "why the long face embry, is something wrong." Embry looked at necrotary, and said that their parents are sick, and etc ryo looked at embry and ask "didn't any of the doctors help your parents." Embry replyes with "no none of the doctors could help my parents." Ryo looked worried for embry that their parent are sick."

"no wonder u couldn't go out, and play cause u gotta take care of your parents, hmph if only they took care of themselve." Necrotary said. "necrotary my parents are really sick they cant help themselve you know" embry said. while so necrotary then said "wait! You know what, embry you know that new doctor that came to town not that long ago, maybe he can help you!" Embry open their eyes shocked "yeah your right necrotary!" Ryo said but embry already knew that doctor......."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

E-embry, let go...!

NO!

P-please, let me---

.

.

.

.

.

"No he wouldn't help me, nor would he understand, also....nvm" embry said "man u really change embry, your not that cheerfull, anymore....! remember the time you dressed up as a astronaut for halloween, and it wasnt scary." embry remember, they were also chased by a olderly girl, with red hair who protects a cemetary for some odd reason, and they met a girl with blue hair, and was a witch for halloween,"

"Yeah i remember..good times..." Embry said of course

Well embry cmon lets go somewhere necrotary said but embry said no necrotary watched embry walked home, very disapointed that their friend, embry didnt want to come, and play"