Chapter 31: Unexpected Evidences

Start from the beginning

"Nope...I wouldn't do that to my wife..if you'll excuse me..", I said then went to see Cole at table five.

Nakita naman ni Carrie ang ka meet ko kaya na contento ito sa sinabi ko.

I tapped Cole's back then went straight to our topic.

"Here's the picture..", he said while showing me lots of pictures. "We trace from where he literally shot Mr. Suarez and it was near the Bermoda Building and it's the Giant Hotel, doon namin na trace including the hidden CCT there..", he explained.

"It's his most trusted men, the same to the guy ten years ago...now that we have everything we can use this to put them in jail..", I said.

"So you're telling me that we are going to arrest them now?..", Cole asked.

"Maybe not yet...we just scared them.", I said to him smirking that made him raised his eyebrows.

I dialed someone's number and get some pic. That Cole give me and send it him..my right hand.

"Show them what we got...", I said.

"You're really going to make him suffer..", Cole said crossing his arms.

I just smile at him.

______________________________________

Third Person

"Damnit!...guards!!!..", the old man shouted.

Suddenly someone entered from his office.

"Sir...", he said.

The old man throw some papers and pictures to that guy.

"Who brought this dirt in my room!!...", he said angrily.

"Sorry sir..pero hindi po namin alam..", saad niya na nakatayo parin ng tuwid.

"Wala bang pumasok dito kanina!..", galit niya.

"I don't know sir...pero kani kanina lang may isang lalaking naka business suit, sabi niya na ipinautus daw ninyo na dalhin niya ang naka brown envelope na hawak hawak niya pero umalis agad ito..", pagsasabi niya.

"Nakilala niyo ba ito?..", tanong niya.

"Hindi po sir.."saad niya.

Biglang sinuntok ng matanda ang tauhan niya na ikinabigla niya.

"Mga utu utu kayo...this is that stranger brought here!..", galit niya habang hawak-hawak ang brown envelope. "You're useless!...they going to destroy me now!..", he said.

"I'm sorry sir..", the guy said.

"Leave!!before I'll shoot you!..", sigaw niya na ikina alis ng lalaki.

I'm not going to let this be revealed to everyone especially that Akles Davis my mortal enemy, the old man said from his mind.

Dahil doon ay sinunog niya ang mga ebidensya na pinadala sa kanya hanggang sa may tumawag sa telepono nito.

"Who's this?..", he asked.

"Hello there Mr. Bartolome....have you received my package?..", from the other line said.

"Who are you!.. don't you there treathining me!..", he shouted.

The other laughed.

"My apology Mr. Bartolome...want more packages?..or should I directly show it to everyone?..", he said trying to make Mr. Bartolome get more mad.

"Shame on you!!!..hintayin mo lang ang paghihiganti ko sayo!!kung sino kaman!!..", he said.

"I'm sorry but you're already late old man I've got all the evidences..why not try to look at your locker??..baka may nakalimutan akung kunin doon... ikaw kasi eh ang hina mo...magaling kang gumawa ng krimen pero hindi mo tinago ng maayos ang ebidensya..eh kung sinunog mo nalang kaya para walang sagabal??..", the other line said then he keeps on laughing. "Better watch out Mr. Bartolome", continued then ended the call.

"Humanda ka hayop ka!!..", he shouted then he hurriedly went to his locker.

Nang buksan niya iyon laking pagkagulat niya ng wala itong laman dahilan upang magwala pa siya.

Dahil sa pagwawala niya ay pumasok doon ang anak niya.

"What's happening dad?..", she asked.

"Nothing...I think we need to be more careful..", he said to his daughter.

"What do you mean?..", she asked.

"Look..Thalia .. someone tried to harm us.. that's why you need to be more careful..", he said while holding his daughter's shoulder.

"D-dad just tell me directly.. you're questioning me?..", she said staring to her dad.

"No nothing...just go back to your room..and have a rest..", he said..

Thalia just nodded then left.

Pabagsak naman na napaupo si Mr. Bartolome sa swilve chair niya.

May tinawagan siya sa kabilang linya.

"Sir..", the man's voice said.

"Find the person who just take the evidences on my locker together with whom who tried to harm me tonight..sigurado akung iisa lang ang maygawa nito..", saad niya na ikinatango ng nasa kabilang linya.

__________________________________

After Akles made Me. Bartolome got scared he ended the call.

Nasa opisina siya sa mga oras nayon. Pangitingiti siya sa hangin matapos niyang pagbantaan si Mr. Bartolome.

It's already 3:30 in the afternoon kaya naisipan kung umuwi sa bahay.

Nakarating na ako pero hindi pa umuwi ang asawa ko kaya naisipan kung ipagluto siya ng paburito niyang pagkain.

6:00 when I heard the door opened as I went to the living room there I saw my wife.

"Love...", I said that made her shocked and went near her.

"You came?.. how's you meeting?.", she asked while huging me.

"Everything's fine.. how about you? How's work?.", I said.

"Well.. it's the same..ok parin..", she replied.

"I see...are you hungry?..I cooked something especial..", I said which made her smile widely.

"Really?..", she said.

I nodded then she grabbed me and we went at the kitchen.

Inamoy amoy pa niya ito.

"Hmmmmm... can't wait to taste it..", she said while keeping her sit.

Sinimulan na niyang tikaman ang niluto ko.

"It's delicious!..", she said.

I just smiled at her.

After naming kumain nasa kwarto na kami ang she's ready to sleep.

"Love...", she said while huging me.

"Hmm?..", - me

"I can't sleep....", she said while hiding her face on my arms.

Bumaling naman ako sa kanya at hinalikan ito.

"What if we're going to make weird things...baka doon ka makakatulog...", I said while smirking at her.

"Stop it...not that way...Akles...", she said while gigling.

I suddenly touched her face for us to have an eye to eye. I saw her beautiful brown eyes, down to her pointed small nose, until her thin red lips.

While I was reading her face she suddenly kissed me passionately until it went too far.

We have made love again and there she went sleep.