20| Favourite Type

"I forgot to mention something earlier," Sebastian said slowly.

"It's because of you," Isabella said loudly, on the verge of tears before I could reply to Sebastian.

"What is?"

"I love him so much," she yelled out. "But he doesn't love me! And it's because of you."

"How?"

"IF YOU HADN'T HAVE COME BACK, HE WOULD HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH ME!," she screamed out before she ran towards me.

She should be grateful they're even together then.

Before I knew it, she grabbed my hair and yanked it. As an instinct I was about to knee her in the belly before I realised she's pregnant and I can't fucking do that. So instead, I tried to pry her fingers off my hair.

Sebastian rushed forwards and tried to pull Isabella off me. Finally, she let go of my hair. "You fucking bitch," I spat out. "I don't give a fuck if you're pregnant, I'm gonna beat your ass up!" I twisted my hair at the top of head, putting it in a bun without a hair tie.

Now you know I mean business.

She let out a yell before she pounced on me, hitting and pinching. Seriously, can this girl not throw a fucking punch?

I pushed her off me and scrambled to my feet. She charged again. Not knowing what I was doing, I grabbed her T-shirt and somehow managed to rip it in half down the front.

My eyes widened as I looked down her naked belly. It looks fake. It's fake. It doesn't even have a fucking bellybutton. I let out a gasp before she paused and looked down, genuinely confused.

"You lying fucking bitch," I sneered out before I reached forward and pulled the fake baby belly off her, throwing it on the floor. "You're fucking sick." I grabbed her hair and smashed her head against the wall making her let out a yell.

Now, imagine if that was her actually belly. That would've been embarrassing.

"SEBASTIAN, MAKE HER STOP!," she screamed out in pain. I kept on going until I saw a little blood. I threw her on the floor.

"Isabella, you fucking lied?," he said questioningly, in disbelief.

How the fuck did he not know! Does he not go to bed with her every fucking night?

"I'M SORRY!," she sobbed out. "I didn't mean to. I ju-I just love you so much and I couldn't risk losing you."

"You're a crazy fucking bitch," I scoffed out. "You're a fucking disgusting person to even lie about that."

She didn't even say a word as she curled herself up into a ball on the floor. In the midst of my anger, I walked next to her and kicked her side, feeling a form of satisfaction from that. She let out a grunt.

She should be lucky I'm not doing anything worse to her.

"I can't deal with anymore of this shit," I sighed out. "Sebastian, she's all yours. I'm leaving."

I grabbed my bag and left, closing the office door behind me.

What sort of a sick person would do something like that?