Does stefan know?

Mystic falls, Virginia. 2009
Salvatore house.

Katie Salvatore was getting ready for elena gilbert' aunt Jenna. She changed into a black dress and a pair of heels she found in her closet.

"Hay Katie." Stefan called up the Stairs.
"Yes?"

"Me and Damon are going now, are you ready?"
"Coming." She ran down the stairs and got into The car.

Once the siblings had arrived they all walked over to Elena.

Katie hugged her. "I'm so sorry Elena."

"Thank you." Elena muttered looking down.

Katie gave her a soft smile as they walked off to graves placing flowers on them.

"I'm dying" Damon randomly said to stefan.

"What?" Stefan was shocked.

"Tyler Lockwood bit me."

Stefan vamp sped away in search for a cure to help Damon, he knew he wouldn't let his brother die and would search the ends of the earth for a cure.

Damon walked over to Katie and Elena and broke the news.
"I'm dying..." Katie and Elena were on the verge of crying,

They made it home go the Salvatore house and brought Damon to his room.

"Katie, get some cold towels and blood bags." Elena instructed. Katie ran down grabbing wet towels and as many blood bags as she could carry.

She hummed on her way up the Stairs to Damon's room.

"Hey Elena-" she was cut off when she seen her brother kissing Elena.

"Katie um. I'm so sorry. Please don't tell stefan." Elena pleaded.

Katie stood there frozen looking at her biggest brother and friend kissing while her brother aka elena's boyfriend was out there doing god knows what to try get a cure.

Katherine Pierce entered the room with a vial of red liquid.

"Miss me?" She smirked at Katie.

"Katherine!" She squealed hugging Katherine. Katherine threw the cure at Elena as she fed it to Damon.
"I wonder what stefan will say when he finds out his brother is kissing his girl while he's trading his life for a cure". She smirked getting a rise out of Elena.

She hugged Katie one last time whispering something to her,vamp speeding away,

Katie stood there shocked at what she had told her.

"Katie, you ok?" Elena waved a hand over her eyes.

"Yea..."

Damon got up and drank the blood bags Katie had gotten him not too long ago.

Stefan's pov

I arrived at Alaric's apartment which klaus was staying at, I knocked at the door hearing moving but nobody answered so I opened the door and allowed myself in.

Katherine seen me and vamp sped me over against a wall as people entered.

"Your back," Katherine said with fake interest.

She pulled me out and there I seen klaus and Elijah.

"Look who came for a visit."

"Your popping up everywhere" klaus smirked.

"I need your help, it's for my brother. The witches said you had a cure."

"Well I can help you after I help my brother." The hybrid stated.

"You know the importance of family otherwise you would not be here." Elijah agreed.

Next thing I know klaus daggered Elijah and left him to drop to the floor.
"Now, where we're we?" He smirked .

Katie Salvatore pov

I ran to my room and grabbed out a bag I had from my brothers, shoving anything and everything I could fit in the bag zipping it up. I sat there staring out my window replaying the words that came out of Katherine's mouth.