"They don't consider as ladies.. But are you jealous?? Ow~ How cute!!"

"Stop it.. I'm not jealous and I've nothing to do with your life..I just find it bothering.."

"But you do have many things to do with my life.. And don't worry, you won't ever hear not even single woman's name.. Cz I'm going to spent my rest of the life with a really interesting person whom I want to cherish and spoil all my life.."

"Ow..Is that so?? V-very good then.." Soomin was kinda hurt after hearing JB's speech..

"Won't you ask who she is?? " JB asked with amusement as he saw Soomin sulking..

"I'm not interested but as you want me to ask then okay..Who is she??" Soomin asked while looking at the floor..

"She is a really special girl..The first time we met she made me feel calm which I haven't felt for many years.. She is a person with a really big heart.. She can sacrifice her most valuable treasure just for her close ones.. She has many fears but still acts tough.. Moreover, she makes me feel happy..Not lonely or bored.."

"What a great person!!

"Yes, she is..Do you want to know who she is??"

"W-who is she??"

"I won't tell you..By the way kitten, we have a place to go..Get ready and we will leave as soon as you get ready.."

"But where are we going?? We haven't had our lunch yet.."

"We'll have it outside...Now get ready.."

Soomin went to her room with a heavy heart..She was feeling low as JB didn't say who is the girl she like..

"It doesn't matter..You never expected love from this marriage from the beginning..So stop feeling bad..Get ready.."

After giving her ownself a few scolding Soomin got ready..

She came downstairs only to found her husband sitting on the couch in matching black outfit, scrolling through his phone..

Hearing the sound of Soomin's steps, JB looked up only to find Soomin standing before him.. His heart almost started biting like drums watching her like that.. It was his third time watching her in a dress..

"You are looking so beautiful.." he said with a smile while skilfully hiding his tinted cheeks and ears..

"Thank you..You're looking really handsome too.." Soomin replied embarrassedly..

"So let's go.."

"Yes.."

While JB was driving, Soomin took a few glances at him carefully..JB caught her while a glance at her and smiled..Just to change that environment, Soomin opened her mouth..

"So where are we going??"

"At first, we are going to have our lunch..Then we will go for shopping.."

"Shopping??"

"Yes.. Last time I saw that you don't have anything to wear for sleep..So let's buy something for you..And also I need something to buy for myself.."

"Oh..."

The rest of the journey they didn't talk at all.. Their car parked in front of a fancy restaurant..They went inside and sat at their reserved table..A waitress came to their table to take order..

"What do you want to order, sir??" the waitress asked while benting in front of JB..

"What do you want to have, princess??" JB asked still focusing on the menu..

Before Soomin could reply the waitress bent down a little more only to show a option on the menu..

"This one is good but I don't mind you having me.."

"Did I ask you anything??" JB asked with a really tough and cold tone which not only gave the waitress a cold sweat, but everyone around there..Even Soomin was stunned..

"N-no.."

"Then..I asked my wife what she wants to have..Why the hell were you poking your nose between us.."

"I-I'm sorry, sir.."

"Call your manager..We are not ordering anything to you.."

"Yes, sir.."

After that the manager came and JB asked him to fire that waitress.. After that they ordered their food to another waitress..

Soomin was feeling really irritated since the waitress stepped there..She thought JB might start flirting with her as usual..But now that he behaved this much cruelly against her, she felt kinda startled.. She was kinda confused bcz of JB's sudden change in behaviour..

When she was thinking this and that while spooning her soup, JB called her..

"What are thinking about, princess?? You haven't even touched half of your food..Eat up..Or you didn't like the food.. Do you want something else??"

"N-no..It's nothing..The food is good..I really like it..You don't have to order anything else..It's already too much for me.."

"I know your food habit..You don't even eat as much as a 5 y/o child eats..I'm not listening anything today..You have to finish your portion completely today..It doesn't matter if we have to sit here the whole day..Just finish your food.."

"B-but it's too much..Jaebeom, I really can't finish them.."

"C'mon try it..If you finish it completely, I'm gonna give you a gift.."

"What do you take me for?? A 5 y/o??"

"No..You're more immature than them.."

"Im Jaebeom!!"

"Yes, mrs. Im Soomin??"

"Are you challenging me??"

"No..I'm just telling you to finish your food..And for that I'll give you a gift..Now finish up.."

"Ugh!! Why are you behaving like this??"

"Because you are my wife and as a gentleman, I should take really good care of my wife.. And that's what I'm trying to do..."