"I do," he smiled.

"Do you Miss. Kim YN take Mr. Jung Hoseok, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to share your life openly, standing with him in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?"

"I do!"

"You may now kiss the bride."

Everyone was gawking at the scene as if they were waiting for the moment.

Hoseok looked straight into her eyes, both never repealed their smiles that was now paining their cheeks but they just could not.

He carefully took a step further and wrapped an arm around her waist to pull her a bit closer. She had one of her hand in his and another on his bicep.

He leaned in and she tilted her head, she parted her lips and felt him washing over like a wave of warmth. Her heart pounded in her chest and the flutter only intensified. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses.

For him, it was as if entering a tunnel. As if you were driving on a rainy day, the rain drops pattering the windshield of your car and the screeching of the tires producing a cacophony but suddenly you enter a tunnel. The sound ceases, the silence prevails. The fast ride through the tunnel where everything seems to be slow was the euphoria he felt at the moment.

They parted, both giggling again. Everyone applauded in glee.

"Wohooo~" Taejoon applauded loudly earning a few glared from his dad but he didn't pay attention anyway.

Everyone proceeded towards the buffet once meeting the couple.

"You look so beautiful YN," an older woman cupped her cheeks, "You're perfect for our Hoseokie."

YN blushed slightly and warmly smiled, "Thank you mi-"

"Eomma. Call me eomma."

She was beyond grateful. The word itself bore such importance in her life that she could not convey. She nodded, being close to tears.

As the recieving line furthered, it was Taejoon's parents.

"Omo. It's so nice to see you YN!" Mrs Wilmer greeted her with a hug.

Hobi was confused till YN introduced, "They are Taejoon's parents."

He bowed to them in respect.

"Congratulations," the man wished.

"I'll take this-"

"No." Mr. Wilmer interrupted his wife.

"Why?" She gave him a stubborn glare.

"Come on Petulia, it's her wedding!" He whispered in her ear, an embarrassed blush painting his groomed face but the woman just shrugged.

"I'll take this opportunity to tell you how much of a big fan I am of your dance Hobi," she blubbered, actually having hearts in her eyes.

"Thank you," he responded, his hand reaching the back of his neck.

"And also your rap-" She was interrupted as Mr. Wilmer caught her by her forearm dragging her away. "Of your rapping and your face goddam!" She yelled once before she was finally out of sight leaving the newly married couple chuckling.

"They are one heck of a couple!" YN passed.

"They are completely different from one another," Hoseok admired.

"Petulia Aunt is one of a kind. That's why I think uncle is like hopelessly in love with her!"

"You are one of a kind too," he looked back at her and her expressions dropped instantly. Blood coursing all over her face as she coughed awkwardly.

"Come on guys, it's the entry time!" Taejoon called for them and the couple walked hand in hand towards them.

They stood behind Taejoon, Ji Hoon and Yoongi. The two younger standing on either side of Yoongi.

"Are you guys ready?" Ji Hoon asked.

"For what?" YN asked, intrigued.

"For your entry ofcourse, dim wit!" Taejoon responded.

"Oh," she nodded in understanding, "did you just called me dimwit?"

"Guys, we are now entering. Shut up."

"Oh ok," YN said to Yoongi.

As the three men entered the reception, the eyes were all concentrated on them. They were concealing the couple behind them.

"What're they doing?" Hoseok asked YN while the latter was as much intrigued.

They had serious expressions, their legs in stand-at-ease position, hands crossed in front and heads hung low.

"Seems like we gonna have a hip hop dance here," YN whispered when the suddenly the music bursted.

"Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo~"

They all instantly looked up. Ji Hoon and Taejoon were vibing with a confident glint on their faces while Yoongi was matching their steps, just wanting to hide his face somewhere. The crowd cheered and laughed yet again.

"This is the best wedding I had ever been a part of!" Jin said in between of his windshield wiper laugh.

"Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!~" the music continued.

"How did they even convince Yoongi oppa to do this?" YN laughed.

"You're forgetting, there is someone there who can get him to do anything!" Hoseok responded, himself somewhere trying hard not to burst out laughing.

As they moved aside to unveil the couple, the crowd applauded and hooted loudly.

•••

(A/N : I cannot believe I am writing a wedding since three chapters and it still isn't done. 😂😂)