Chapter 59

Night arrived.

Jungkook, who had been waiting for the night to come while managing political affairs, left all the officials and headed to his residence as soon as the sunset.

Even as he was on my way to his residence, all he could think of was how he could seduce Lisa and embrace her as much as he wanted.

Dinner would be served with Lisa when he returned. Earlier in the day, he wished he had dragged her into the bedroom and had an early night. But he had to return to the Emperor’s office without even raising his hand because he had promised to complete a couple of tasks.

‘There was no helping it.’

Jungkook stopped by another room to take a bath and groomed himself before going into the house with sneaky thoughts. As he entered the residence wearing a loose robe, Lisa, who was sitting on the sofa, got up in a hurry. She was also dressed in a simple dress without a corset.

She wanted Jungkook to take her right away, so as soon as she met Jungkook’s eyes, Lisa’s face turned red.

“……leave.”

When she spoke to the maids, they quietly left the Emperor’s quarters.

Click.

The sound was clear even though the door was closing quietly because both of them were silent.

Jungkook drew the hem of his gown and approached Lisa.

“Lili, come here.”

As he spoke with his arms spread out, Lisa’s head was lowered down half-shamefully and took a step away. Jungkook’s mouth barely held in laughter when he walked up to her and held her in his arms.

Jungkook was sure she was looking forward to doing something cute once, but he never intended to leave it simply like that.

‘Tonight…….’

I was going to completely melt Lisa and make her sleep tight first.

Jungkook sighed deeply and made Lisa look up to him from his chest. Her reaction quickly came as he held her fragrant lips.

“Huhunn…….”

Lisa knew the joy of hugging Jungkook, so a shallow groan flowed out. Jungkook was going to enjoy the foreplay for as long as possible because he knew he could only do it once in the worst-case scenario.

“Hmm…. Uh-huh….….”

He sucked her soft lips and intertwined her sweet tongue with his. When he grabbed Lisa’s breasts over her dress, a gasp leaked out as her lips were soaked in spit.

When Jungkook grazed and pinched the area where her nipples would be over her clothes, Lisa twisted her body away, overwhelmed. The thought of Lisa being so sensitive only under his touch, no one else, made Jungkook excited with a deep satisfaction.

“Haaa….”

Lisa looked a little embarrassed when he pulled her dress down in a hurry. Since he could only do it once, she thought he would do it in the bedroom.

“Ohh.”

Her breasts, not restricted by a corset, popped out the front of the hem as her dress was pulled down. Jungkook couldn’t control his fervor and buried his face between them. As he teased her erect nipples with his tongue while enjoying the soft skin, a sensitive sound leaked out of Lisa’s mouth.

“Ugh…….”

Jungkook laughed as he remembered that he had put a lot of medicine on Lisa’s chest.