𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰𝑰

En başından başla

"Seems I've got an admirer."

"You're the greatest swordsmen in all Seven Kingdoms. I'm sure every man and boy in Westeros looks up to you."

Jon says through a cheerful smile as Benget shakes his head at his little brother's excitement. Barristan smiles at the boys.

"So King Robert wants to see you fight it seems. I hear you're quite a warrior. The Red Viper of Dorne had said you are by far one of the greatest with the sword."

"Two of his daughters said the same thing."

"Did they now?"

Another voice says as Ser Barristan turns around as Ben and Jon look behind the Old Knight, watching another Kingsguard Knight approach them. Blonde hair, though not as long as Ben's or Jon's, flows almost too perfectly down his neck. Golden cunt, is the first thought that runs through the mind of Benget as the man approaches with a grin.

"I had heard of you before, Dayne. I'm just a bit disappointed as it is said that Benget Stark is seven feet tall."

"Aye. He is. He also can burn his enemies with fireballs from his eyes and lightning bolts from his arse."

Jon snickers at that as Ser Barristan wears an amused smirk as does Ben. Beget stares at the taller blonde man, looking him up and down for a moment, sizing him up a bit.

❄❄❄

❄❄❄

"Ah, now I see. You're the Kingslayer."

"And you're Ned Starks sons."

Jaime Lannister looks down to Ben's waist, eyeing the sword Dawn in its scabbard and he smirks.

"The last man to wield that was Ser Arthur Dayne. He was a great man."

"So my father tells me."

"Did he tell you that he killed Ser Arthur as well?"

"For good reason I hear."

"Mm."

Jaime says, narrowing his eyes but still wearing that smirk as Benget holds the Kingslayer's stare with one of his own.

"So do you hold the title of the Sword of the Morning, then?"

"No. I'm not a knight. And we Northeners follow the Old Gods of the Forest. Knighthood is uncommon up here in the North."