𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙴𝙳

ابدأ من البداية

Rainn came out of the cottage. Petrified by the haggard frantic wails of her son. Her eyes widened seeing the sight in front of her. The wet sand by the river was being reddened by the unstoppably flowing blood from Y/n's waist. 

She ran over to Jungkook catching his attention. Him, being maddened by the sight in front of him, joined his hands together and cried harder. "PLEASE SAVE HER PLEASE PLEASE...."

Rainn fell on her knees, "I-Inside...TAKE HER INSIDE!"

Jungkook nodded crazily and took her in his arms running inside as fast as he can.

Putting her down on the bed, he moved away making way for Rainn to come in. He stood in a distance collecting a whole lot of his pant in his fists. He didn't know what he was thinking nor what he was doing. All he could see was her blood. He had never thought he would have to see this sight again. 

Why this attack all of a sudden?

Meanwhile, Rainn was appalled. She recognized the imprints the dagger had left.

"T-They came h-ere?", she asked with a breaking voice making Jungkook look at her helpless. "P-lease don't let anything happen to her, please...."

Rainn took a deep breathe, "M-My book and the blue box. It's on my shelf." Jungkook nodded and headed outside.

"Why do I feel another life inside you Y/n?"

She asked placing her trembling hands on Y/n's wounded tummy.

"Please be strong my dear. He wouldn't bear to lose you."

She wiped her tears off as she saw Jungkook coming in.

Opening the box, she first took out a small wooden box, adorned with a red jewel. She took a small needle and pecked Y/n's finger with it. With her heart beating faster than ever, she let a little drop of it on the jewel.

Jungkook scurried over to the other side of the bed, watching all of her movements carefully. 

Just 10 secs was all that was needed before the red jewel started glowing. Rainn's eyes widened as her heart scattered inside her. She feared if they would loose her or..., "S-She is p-regnant."

Jungkook's eyes fired up to Rainn's quivering ones. A hard whimper left his mouth. "P-Pregnant?"

They felt numb to process anything.

Suddenly, her chest gave a convulsive heave catching both of their attention. It was evident that she had difficulty in breathing. "S-Save them please....I b-eg you!", he cried out. Rainn nodded swiftly and began with whatever she knew.

Jungkook took his hands to his mouth, touching his trembling lips. He was nearly dead. It was excruciating. He wanted to touch her so bad, hold her closer to himself. 

He died of guilt. He was reminded of the moment when she was dragged in, the moment when she flashed her smile at him which is the most precious thing for him.

He knew he would hear a good news soon, but he had also thought that it would be the most beautiful moment for both of them. They would celebrate it like never before.

"M-My baby-"

"I am trying Jungkook. Please go out.", she spoke with a frustrated tone making him stop speaking. Quivering, he got off the bed. Anyways he wouldn't bear to see her being hurt again.

~

He sat on the floor, leaning on the wall, burying his face in his hands, crying violently. With each minute that was being delayed he was losing his soul. It has been so long since he came out. So long.

"Jungkook?"

The voice snapped him back. He harshly wiped his tears away and stood up.

"She's fine. They are fine."

She spoke as her lips formed a calm smile. Jungkook let out a deep sigh rubbing his temples as he started chuckling and crying at the same time.

He looked at Rainn and opened his mouth to speak but his voice didn't come out.

"Go meet her.", she spoke understanding what he was trying to say. "She's my daughter. You need not thank me."

Jungkook nodded and sniffles before jogging his way inside.

~

He stopped by the door and looked at her with a smile. Her peaceful face was all that he wanted. As he stepped closer, her face looked even more beautiful to him. He kneeled down beside her and took his shivering hands to her head, gently caressing it.

 He kneeled down beside her and took his shivering hands to her head, gently caressing it

"I love you....", he whispered. 

Leaning in he placed a long kiss on her side temple. He sat on the bed and laid down beside her, gently pulling her closer to him. "I- I am sorry....I will never let you go again...."

He said as his eyes went to her tummy. He started crying harder but silently. He bent down towards her tummy and placed a long soft kiss there too. Keeping his head there, hugging her waist tightly, he spoke with his heavenly soft voice.

"H-Hey buddy....can you hear daddy from in there? I can't wait to tell this to mumma....She'll be so happy....I love you....I can't wait to see you...don't trouble mumma in these 9 months hmm? S-She al-ready went through a l-ot and daddy c-couldn't even d-o anything to p-protect her....D-Daddy's useless..."

He sobbed into her stomach with tightly closed eyes feeling helpless.

"J-Jungkook?", he heard her weak whisper making him stop crying. "Love?"

He moved up to face her.

"W-What happened?", she asked weakly, struggling to keep her eyes open. "W-ho was that man?"

"Shh...", he hushed her, caressing her cheeks. Placing a peck on her lips he continued, "No one. You're safe now."

"Who were you talking to?", she asked innocently squinting her eyes making him smile through his tears. 

"Someone special."

Suddenly, his elbow fell on her wounds making her groan. "N-No no no I am sorry precious...I d-didn't mean to...I-"

"It's okay....", she spoke groaning slightly. She took her weak hands to his face and wiped his salty tears off. "Crybaby."

Pulling his face closer, she attached her lips with his soft trembling once making him hold her closer and move it. Their lips molded together perfectly, various emotions weaving them together. She moved her hands to his nape and pulled him closer making him sob again.

She pulled away with a frown, cupping his cheeks. "You're crying again. Stop crying. I hate that. My bunny must never cry. You're a prince remember? I told you I am fine. Stop crying baby."

He nodded in her hands and hugged her, burying his face in her chest trying his best not to hurt her. She too wrapped her hands around him.

"I have a surprise for you.", he mumbled cutely making her chuckle. "So cute."

He smiled and went up to her. She poked his nose with hers making him scrunch his nose. She cuckled again but gasped feeling pain in the wounds. He looked down and back at her. Running his hands through her hair and spoke, "Sleep now."

"Hmm I love you."

"I love you too princess..."