𝟬𝟳

Y/n was crying on the floor and starting to yell about how she's going to die and that so is her dad.

"Y/n calm down. You're okay." Uruaka says and touches your hair trying to comfort you.

"I'm bleeding!!!" Y/n yelled and kept crying.

Grabbing the box of bandages Bakugou takes it out and starts to unravel the bandages. Grabbing an ointment from under the teachers desk he calls over to Y/n, "Hey! Little punk, I'm gonna bandage you! Get over here!" He yells.

Y/n dosen't listen and half the class is covering their ears or freaking out. Izuku walks over to Y/n and try's to calm her down by giving her a All Might plushie that he happened to have. (hehe)

Throwing it back at him Y/ n stops crying and just sits there sniffling. Sitting at their desk, Todoroki was getting a little freaked out by such a loud noise so he taps Momo on the shoulder and whispers something to her.

Momo calls Y/n's Name lightly and the little girl turns around at the mention of her name. "Look what I made!" Momo said excitedly, and Y/n's eyes widened.

A bunch of nervous thoughts went through Todoroki's and Momo's head until Y/n started laughing. Hugging the blueberry doll she was spinning it around.

Seeing that chance, Mina tapped her friend on the shoulder who quickly started to apply the ointment as well as wrap the bandage around her leg.

After that Y/n was fine and a few people almost cried in relief. And Izuku was still looking for his All Might doll that was thrown. After about a few several seconds Y/n was happily playing on the floor with her blueberry doll. She looked around the room for the girl who gave It to her.

"Thank you pretty lady." She said and Momo's eyes lit up in delight from the sweet girls words. After that Y/n just continued playing with her doll like nothing happened and the class just watched her or did their Homework.

Todoroki just sat in the corner a little unsure if he should apologize until he felt a small tug on his hand. "Can I do your hair?" She said and the boy smiled softly. He nodded and Y/n walked over to Momo and asked if she had a hair tie. When she said she could make one for her, Y/n's eyes lit up at the process of her quirk.

"Whoa! You're quirks so cool!" Y/n said, her face held a big smile but soon collapsed when she said, "What if I don't get a cool quirk like you?" And Y/n pouted at her words. Momo brushed her hand against her h/c hair, and said lightly, "Every quirk Is cool in its own way. Yours will be too. Don't worry." And they both smiled.

When the hair tie that Momo made was handed to her she went to Todoroki and began working on her hair. A few minutes later Tokoyami began to laugh a little but covered it up with a cough. "*cough* what is that in you hair?" He said and Todoroki reached his hand up to touch his hair.

"A set of pigtails made by Y/n. Wonderful, right?" He said and Y/n gave a big smile at him.

"Y/n Come on." A voice said, and Y/n whipped around to see her older brother. Holding a tired expression. Then Shinso's eyes made his way over to Hizashi who was sleeping on the floor and he gave a sigh. Calling his adoptive dad in Aizawa grabbed Hizashi by the arm and dragged him out.

"Did you have fun with the best class in the school?" Shinso said, a small trace of sarcasm in his voice, though Y/n didn't know that. And Y/n gave s hug nod.

"They're so fun to play with! I wanna play tomorrow too!" She said and was wrapped in a hug by her older brother. The class watched the interaction between the two and was a little annoyed. From a distance it looked like the two were hugging, but with Y/n facing the other way Shinso gave a annoyed look at the class and flipped them off.

"Okay, well, time to go! We found you a babysitter since Dad isn't going to be home. Your going to stay home with a babysitter we found. So say bye, you'll see them after they come back from their field trip." Shinso said and Y/n waved to the class.

"See you tomorrow!" Y/n yelled and walked down the hallway.

Tomorrow, I wanna learn about everyones quirk! They're so cool. They are practically invincible!

TIME SKIP

"what? what- what do you mean?" Y/n said as she was seated next to Shinso. His head was down, he wasn't looking up and his face was buried in his hands.

"Are you an Idiot? He got hurt. Don't you get it?" Shinso said scoffed at the young girl. In the room behind them, Aizawa was in a hospital bed with Hizashi next to him.

"Well, I thought he was the most powerful. They beat him?" Y/n said, not understanding that much. Wasn't he the strongest? How could he lose to Villains? Why were they trying to kill him?

"HE IS POWERFUL!" Shinso yelled at the young girl seated next to him and pointed his finger out the door. "get. out." He said in a low tone. Wanting to comfort him and her new dads, she stayed in her seat.

"But... Zashi said that we should wait fo-" Y/n started to say, until Shinso yelled at her cutting her off.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT HE SAID! THE OLD MAN'S WORDS DON'T MATTER!" He yelled, and grabbed her arm and dragged her out the door slamming it in her face. On the floor the young girl who was close to tears knocked on the door again. "Are you mad?" She said and she only heard mumbling.

Sitting on the floor outside the door, not bothering to get another doctor to let her in she just sat there with her legs pressed against her arms still searching for any noise for him to be okay, or for her to come in.

I did something wrong. Didn't I? I'm sorry that I'm an Idiot. Sorry that I bothered you Oni-Chan. Y/n thought and kept waiting.

------

Hello guys! Thanks for all the support and vote! I really appreciate you all!

This is kinda sad, and rushed. I'm tired from my booster shot so I wrote this sitting in my bed. Its also unedited. Sorry.

Anyway, thanks for reading!